Your favorite RDA and why?

So many of the RDA’s mentioned are out of stock. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Thx for the vids. I’ve seen this around but never looked into it. Big air isn’t my usual thing but when I’m in the mood it would be nice to have an RDA like this. This truly is innovative.

6 Likes

Try these guys. It doesn’t say sold out ('course it doesn’t say in stock either)

6 Likes

Note that black may wear and degrade. Suggest stainless or other natural metal finish.

6 Likes

I bought a Coil Father King RDTA and love it. I am also a sub ohm person till I got this. To test my home brew flavours, I clean out the tank and all parts, use new wicks which I cut to look like Hitler’s moustache and drip the juice on the cotton and coils . I made some 10ml single flavours and tested them all after a week of steeping.
I have my recipes here but I am not sure if anyone can see them. I made them public but I don’t know .

4 Likes

I cannot see any. Check the box at the left for all or a single recipe.

Screenshot from 2020-11-28 09-02-34

4 Likes

Citadel and NarCa
You can find the cheap clones

5 Likes

Has anyone tried the wasp nano?

6 Likes

There is a HUGE following for the Nano, no matter where you go and it is a flavor RDA for sure. I gave mine away because of the annoying whistling sound and my tendency to over drip, caused a lot of spit-back. Very hot, spit-back. I would have learned how to control that, but the whistling was too much for me. If the price is right, I would recommend it. Just to see if it’s for you. It would make a great tester.

10 Likes

+1 and not only the spit-back.
OK for flavor tests but not for chain vaping.

6 Likes

https://www.elementvape.com/oumier-wasp-nano-22mm-rda don’t really know if tht will work, but it’s only $15 @ Elementvape

4 Likes

Not very many options but there r a few!

3 Likes

With you on that Lambu… I only use my Wasps for flavor testing.

5 Likes

free shipping
4 Likes

Wow 6 bucks for the clones, 10 bucks for the original. Nice.

5 Likes

Only RDA I still use is the MTL Ammit RDA for mix testing. Have a Galaxies RDTA on a Topside to squonk and another on a tiny tube mod for stealth. Found most other MTL RDA’s too airy, even the galaxies is borderline too loose.

4 Likes

I have tried a few MTL RDA’s. They are good for a short time before it seems the coil/wick just isn’t performing as good or even at an acceptable level. Seems three days is about it, just like the coil days. I like building but I just don’t have the time to do it every three days. My DTL RDA builds last week’s between cotton change and coil clean. I usually get two rebuilds out of them and sometimes three. I could push even more but I can tell when they start on the downward slope to uselesness. Good on you though. Maybe I just need a very loose MTL? To me the Galaxies is like sucking on a chisel.

7 Likes

Interesting mate, not that I suck on chisels… Lol

To me it is quite loose, much looser than my Berserkers or the Galaxies RTA.

It’s all personal preference of course, but I don’t like what I call loose draws.

I don’t get this with the Ammit, but I only use it for testing so … The Galaxies RDTA seems ok for quite a while. Rewick every 2 squonk bottles on the Topside.

5 Likes

Yes, I just picked something other than "solid rod":rofl:

8 Likes

Tengu RDA
I have a TON of RDAs, because I almost exclusively used them for vaping for a long time. I used to be a 120watts+ Vaper. I dont usually need this RDA above 80-90 watts to be happy.
The reason i say Tengu is because 1) Its super cheap. 2) Its easy to build on with a decent deck/ good cup-size for juice overflow. 3) the airflow is nice and smooth with good flavor 4) it has a squonk pin, so if you want to start using squonk boxes you can, but it works great as a regular RDA as well.
I love mine and use it to test flavors and tweak before deciding if i want to use a Tank after.
1 Disadvantage, there is no single coil airflow option so you are forced to use dual coil at all times with it. I am fine with it, some people might not want it if they do 60 watts and under most likely.

If you don’t want to do dual coils, Either the Oumier Wasp RDA (simple, single coil, variety of colors, enough airflow to emulate the likes of the RTA you have I believe.
Or, Recurve RDA. Both the Wasp and Recurve originals are single coil.
Both the Wasp and Recurve ALSO have a larger dual coil version. And both those decks, on the larger dual coil version, can also be used for single coil as well so you can do both.

10 Likes