Your favorite RDA and why?

Thank you I’ll check it out.

5 Likes

SIngle coil flavor chucker for me is the Gabriel RDA from Scorpion Mods and dual coil gotta be the OG Goon or the Unholy from Deathwish Modz.

Got a number of other RDA’s but i always come back to these ones.

6 Likes

The Drop RDA by Digiflavor/Vaping Cronicles. 3 years on the same o-rings, screws and tip - the thing is indestructible, the air flow adjusts to suit all and the flavor is among the best of all RDA’s - if not the best.

6 Likes

The ‘addiction’ is very real … :joy::joy::sunglasses::joy::joy:!

image|375x500

7 Likes

You got the best one IMO.

The Tauren Solo is great for flavor. The way you install coils is a little weird, and it’s not the best squonker. It performs really well though as far as actually vaping with it.

The .Blank is worth looking at as well.

5 Likes

I’ve tried to like other RDA’s but the first one I got was a Goon and I’ve tried a few others, with bottom, or bottom and side airflow (both from Scorpion Vapes I think, cannot even remember where I have tossed them) but I find them either fiddly to build or just plain up leaky and not too brilliant. Might just be because it is so easy to build and wick that Goon (cannot really go wrong as long as some cotton is in the wells and it isn’t virgin tight). I kind of like that other people like it too, I thought I was the odd one (usually am).

6 Likes

Found here.

6 Likes

indestructible
original is affordable @30 GBP
full AFC from 0 to unrestricted DTL
spair parts avaliable
Drip or sqounk
10ml reservoir
Not made in CN
very friendly seller with nice upgrade policy and good english

8 Likes

That looks well nice lambu - 10ml res?? Almost a tank with that capacity.

5 Likes

yes. maybe its an RDTA? A Topcoiler?
I DNNO but i love it.

8 Likes

The YFTK shows discontinued

4 Likes

Digiflavor Drop RDA - I used to be a total RTA fan but when the Drop came along with its phenomenal flavour, well, I’m an RDA guy now! Still buy new attys but none have approached the Drop. I own four of them :]

6 Likes

Nearly 3 years on, the Drop is still always in my rotation (although a lot newer, the Asgard Mini is going to be a fine contender)

5 Likes

I still have my Magma. Needs a new 510 insulator, it’s leaking. They are very hard to find these days. Someone here or on ECF was looking for one and I couldn’t find one for the likes of me. There was one site listed for the authentic but sold out. Do you know of any vendors?

6 Likes

So many of the RDA’s mentioned are out of stock. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Thx for the vids. I’ve seen this around but never looked into it. Big air isn’t my usual thing but when I’m in the mood it would be nice to have an RDA like this. This truly is innovative.

6 Likes

Try these guys. It doesn’t say sold out ('course it doesn’t say in stock either)

6 Likes

Note that black may wear and degrade. Suggest stainless or other natural metal finish.

6 Likes

I bought a Coil Father King RDTA and love it. I am also a sub ohm person till I got this. To test my home brew flavours, I clean out the tank and all parts, use new wicks which I cut to look like Hitler’s moustache and drip the juice on the cotton and coils . I made some 10ml single flavours and tested them all after a week of steeping.
I have my recipes here but I am not sure if anyone can see them. I made them public but I don’t know .

4 Likes

I cannot see any. Check the box at the left for all or a single recipe.

Screenshot from 2020-11-28 09-02-34

4 Likes