Your favorite recipe with Medicine Flower

It seems to me that in the past, there was a topic with MF-based recipes, which I am not finding … many must have a favorite recipe with their MF flavors, which I would like to try … can someone share, please?

Edit: I recently ordered some flavors (lemon, orange, vanilla, strawberry and dark chocolate), from the new premium line, and I would like to see them shine …

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you

I’m waiting for my supplier to have Italian Cream from Hungsen to try this chocolate milk variant! but I was very happy with the first chocolate milk recipe that Pro_Vapes developed …

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes speaks very well of BB MF, but I have not tried. Although my BB is 2 years old, I would like to try a good recipe with this flavor. if you can share, I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Whenever I want to mix an MF Blueberry recipe I always go to @DarthVapor page. Here is one of his recipes. I recommend heading on over to his recipes and look through the BB ones.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/3143549/Holy%20Blue%20Balls

4 Likes

Thanks for your answer. obviously there is always a lack of flavor, in this case it is the fig, but I will add it in a next order and try this recipe … :wink:

3 Likes

3 out of 4 are Medicine Flower on this one. Light, refreshing, but lots of flavor. You could sub in Medicine Flower Honeydew Melon at .4% instead of the NF Ginger if you wanted a pure MF recipe. Obviously it drastically changes the profile but it is still great flavor and very refreshing. If it helps, it was adapted from a Pro_Vapes recipe…

2 Likes

This recipe doesnt Showcase the MF BB butbtake it out and the Recipe falls flat in it’s face…

You can sub the VSO BB with FW

2 Likes

are you looking for Recipe with MF in them ? Or just MF ? A lot of times especially in a bakery type recipe ill use MF to boost the main note similar to this

4 Likes

The result I intend to obtain is to make a recipe that highlights the MF flavor, as they are magnificent … but you may have other flavors to support! many comments speak of the flavors being very good, (I’m thinking about the lemon) but then I have difficulties in making a recipe that I can say that he is the star of the recipe …

4 Likes

thanks @fidalgo_vapes for sharing your favorite MF recipe, I don’t have any WF flavor, but I’ll try to get it later, to make this

4 Likes

This looks good. I just got MF Blueberry and I hope it works for me.

3 Likes

This is worth mixing, thanks.

4 Likes

Ty…It moves quick . I am working in simplifying it

3 Likes

If you’re in the states I’ll send you some. Just private message me what’s your address and I’ll send it right along.

1 Like

Dude that looks fabulous. I better just go ahead and get that MF blueberry from @Nicotine_River I do believe they still have it for 12 bucks. I’d like to make this up

4 Likes

Thank you @Dan_the_Man,I really appreciate your offer, but I must refuse, I live in Europe and with customs fees, even if I pay the postage I cannot accept…
Thanks again

4 Likes

If the new orange is like the old orange then start at 1 drop in 20ml and adjust your recipe size to strengthen or weaken the one drop of orange lol, i have the original and i use one drop in 15ml for an orange dominant recipe, and one drop in 30-40ml to have it as a supporting flavor, strong stuff.

8 Likes

Good to know, just got it in.

5 Likes
2 Likes