Youtube vapers

***** NEWS FLASH *****

@blademansw suddenly has a cult following… (film at eleven (on youTube of course))

4 Likes

Whats your name on their

Blademansw lol :grin:

Man you look nothing like your avatar. :slight_smile: That’s a good thing though I think. Subscribed.

1 Like

And here it was, I even put on pants for that picture… oh… you must of meant to reply to another person…

4 Likes

No I was referring to that scary Johnny Depp pic for your Tut avatar. I’ve always liked that. Funny how you get an image in your head of people when you only have something to look at like that - or like me with my Celtic stuff. I’m sure you have pictured a strikingly handsome dude in a kilt. Let me reassure you, the level of disappointment would be epic!

5 Likes

That’s nice to hear… I was starting to worry about that kilt lol

4 Likes

[chuckling] As a Southerner (USA) I collect colloquialisms. Was not aware Brits had such a vibrant grasp on the concept. My brother can converse in 95% pure colloquial-speak which is often entertaining during story-telling. …so I am stealing this one as likely no one is the US has ever heard it.

Youtube? Your only problem is that you’re sane and sober. People like watching young ladies with their freak flag a flyin’ (translation; in their PJs), and dudes that act like they just returned from a mixing session (translation; at the Meth Lab).

Advice? I don’t have any. I recommend you be yourself …well maybe you should try vaping some Carolina Reaper hot peppers friggin 68,000 views! In America we love watching “Train wrecks” …Honey Boo Boo, Housewives of… and somebody hard up enough to vape the world’s hottest pepper. Welcome @blademansw and good luck! Stick around I thought you were funny…

6 Likes

ive actually been telling my fiance that ive wanted to do something that would introduce a recipe of the week mine or someone elses show it being made step by step at the same time picking a mod or tank to review with that juice that was made

3 Likes

Do like Jerry Springer does, throw a few strippers with a pole in the back ground and CHA CHING!! You got a hit channel.

4 Likes

id want the attention though lol jk

1 Like

Every time I see Jerry’s show they screaming HIS name. It just eye candy to keep’em coming back.
Or…maybe you know how to twerk…that may work, twerk, Vape, recipe, mod show.

1 Like

Umps, just look at your profile pic…sooooorry, I’m going to bed!
Night y’all and to all good night.

who wants to watch a 240lb man with no ass twerk lmao but not a bad idea

4 Likes

I’ve seen worse on that dang show. I guess it still on haven’t seen it in years.

1 Like

:slight_smile: good night

People wouldn’t watch it because you could twerk… they would watch because you tried and failed lol

4 Likes

Here is the first video review I did, it was setup by a UK vendor for April Fools day. Yes the lighting is awful and the video is awful (I did it on my cellphone), but I think it encompasses what you mentioned!

And yep, we Brits do love a good colloquialism :joy:

3 Likes

lol not quite but wow where do u get the juice

Do it man and I’ll sub just sned me your YouTube name

1 Like