Youtube vapers

Anyone on here starting a YouTube channel on vaping I’d like to see more and see some fresh faces talking about their experiences with it and their diy and rda tutorials

1 Like

What do u wanna see? Just a fresh face? Or presenting the product different?

I want a female version of riptrippers.

NOOOOOOOOOOO :scream: :hanging myself emoji:

11 Likes

A bit of both

How about:

Tia Vapes

https://www.youtube.com/user/TiaVapes/videos

or, if you prefer red heads

Zophie Vapes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn3zVZvx876xjE7RcZjIpkg/videos

3 Likes

Just found out…don’t search GOOGLE for images of “female vaping videos”…WTH GOOGLE, way to change my search!

11 Likes

That’s hilarious

3 Likes

Gonna 2nd this… That girl is easy to look at, ifyaknowutI’msayin’

Plus, she gives great…reviews
(you dirty minded heathens, I know what you were thinking I was gonna say…)

5 Likes

I know what you’re saying. She wouldn’t give my old ass a second look but I could stare at her for a while :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So you’re saying you want a dorky woman who fakes excitement and wraps her lips around things? Hmmmm, wonder where you could find one of those?

Oh yeah. EVERYWHERE! LOL :laughing:

2 Likes

Personally I’d just settle for a GoELRC (Girls of ELR Calendar)…

6 Likes

All I gotta say is lol. I didn’t see my previous comment taking all these turns.

3 Likes

LMAO!!! Holy crap that’s funny

1 Like

Logo on GoELR Calendar “DIY Girls Do It Themselves” …what?

4 Likes

Tia Vapes is irritating, she just loves everything from what I ever saw … couldn’t watch any of her vids for more than 2 minutes especially after she praised that Milkman juice, probably one of the worst I’ve ever tasted. She is nothing even remotely like RIP Trippers either, though I’d giver her that one as a pro.

Zophie maybe a bit of an attention whore, but she at least knows what she’s talking about

5 Likes

I started a channel quite a while ago, but no fucker seems to be overly interested… lol. Maybe its because I have a face like a bulldog licking piss off a thistle!

3 Likes

Too funny! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hell I’d watch that!! :laughing::laughing::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Me too what’s your name on YouTube

1 Like