Yu fuckin k

@SessionDrummer
I need to know what you sf for Pina colada Brazilian at I used 3% and it has a weird horrible taste to it. Also 1 only mixed a 5 ml bottle I dont need 10ml bottles of testers app around the house fuck tho I think 3% mabye too high? So sorry everyone I’ve tried so many in the last while I mixed them up the pineapple Costa Rica was great.

7 Likes

a quick search of forums and found this

9 Likes

and this review

8 Likes

I know that you are fairly new to the diy world, one thing you need to remember is that taste is very subjective. For myself it’s watermelon, I get a burnt coconut taste from almost every watermelon concentrate. I have mixed a few different juices with watermelon taste nothing but burnt coconut, gave it to my best friend, and he say that they have the best watermelon taste he’s ever had in a juice. The other thing to remember is different hardware can change flavors, a juice I run in one rda can be different in another. All depends on airflow, coils, wicking etc. Try playing around with small tester bottles at different percentages. As far as tester bottles sizes I used to do 30ml but I now use 60mls, this way I can do tastings at different steeping times without possibly accidentally changing the percentages during another mix.

13 Likes

I had the wrong damn flavor it was Pina colada Brazilian. Not pineapple Costa Rica. Fuck so sorry the pineapple was great.
I have done so many tests in the last while I just put the wrong in its the Pina colada I am getting grossest off

7 Likes

5 Likes

i might have to try this one myself one day . always liked pina colada drinks and candies but commercial vape juices always were kinda dry . i kinda like liquid barns pina colada. its the first pina colada i liked

5 Likes

@ladycrooks these type of request are best done thro Private Message…No reason to start an entirely new thread.

13 Likes

Thanks @tartarusspawn. @ladycrooks if you were talking about the FA Pina Colada Brazilian, the only real takedown was the missing coconut, and it was tested @2.5%.

If you are ever wondering if I’ve tested a flavor, searching, or hitting the Base Camp (thanks @mikser), can work wonders…

4 Likes

I still don’t entirely know how to use this forum or the internet for that reason everyone can lay off me just a bit in that one.please

2 Likes

Hehe, no ones getting on ya here @ladycrooks, @fidalgo_vapes was just advising you.

As you may have noticed, there are a LOT of posts on ELR, and with that fact, comes some work to try and keep some semblance of order, or it just runs to chaos. Fidalgo was saying, if you have/had specific questions for me, you could PM me, OR, it could have been posted in the NEW FA Flavors thread, that way, anyone ELSE who had the same questions or thoughts, as you, could follow it better.

You and I, and anyone else can clearly post, PM, wherever, whatever, and WE will be up to speed, but how about everyone else, who might be interested, or is trying to follow along ?

That is why Fidalgo did what he did. That’s all, no harm, no foul. Again, remember, it’s not really about the people HAVING the discussion, it’s for everyone ELSE that we try and keep things easier to follow, and hence the whole, “Right post, in the right place” and all that.

2 Likes

Thank you…you said it way bettter than me bc I was about to :volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano:so your reply shall be mine as well lol

2 Likes

Thank you @fidalgo_vapes. I only do ONE thing right per day, and THAT, was it, the rest will all be wrong now…

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes is the devil, fidalgo is the devil…woot woot :grin:

tenor-3

7 Likes

I added something to those flaves :smiling_imp::imp::smiling_imp::imp: dont be scared though bwhahahaha

5 Likes

Hmmmm, they all smell like cat pee

200-2

4 Likes

Shit I’ve never had the Concentrate Pina Colada but it is actually a bit of a one shot cause its not just coconut, it prob has a sweetner maybe even the pineapple, rum n ice but I’ve made a few tropical recipies n said to myself wow that tastes like a PinaColada By making it with VSO coconut a dash of Tfa coconut extra, Caps juicy pineapple and 2% WS23 ice…if u wanna try it that way ill mix one up myself n we’ll mix it up together but something like a pinacolada I could probably nail that making it using a few seperate concentrates :yum::+1:I’ve never used that one but can’t be too difficult n might be even better than the pinacolada concentrate anyway.We,all snazz it up to its full potential

4 Likes