Zeppola And Joker

I don’t have joker have to get it if it taste like eggnog if mixed with a custard :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

LOLOL no I put vanilla custard and joker together. Then I did Vanilla Custard and Zepolla together. They both gave me an off note that wasn’t nutmeg like in Eggnog which i like :slight_smile: I was saying it doesn’t taste like the nutmeg i get from eggnog :slight_smile: BTW eggnog FLV is another one I vape on it’s own hahahah

2 Likes

My bad sorry so you don’t rate them flavours

2 Likes

I want to know what the off note is I’m getting from Zeppola and Joker LOL … I haven’t tasted it in anything else so it’s specific to those two concentrates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They must use the same flavour in both is there a way of finding out anywhere

3 Likes

Not that i know of :frowning:

2 Likes

Maybe flavourart instagram page i may message them tomorrow :slightly_smiling_face: just have to think how to word it right

4 Likes

From what I remember fishaddict nailed it…

4 Likes

I know this coulllld sound like a joke or a jab, it isn’t! But, I gotta say you might consider testing them as solos. Only because they may have high amounts of a component already high in VC1, and it could be pushing that single common component too high when combined.

5 Likes

It doesn’t have a cinnamon note really, but it has a spice note that makes it work well for cinnamon donut recipes, if you add in the cinnamon. I think it’s kinda like allspice, but it’s hard to really define because it’s subtle and if you push it then it changes

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll pass on that idea, I hate it with VC1 on it’s own? I think those two just go to the never to be used drawer

3 Likes

Can’t do cinnamon without coughing but maybe that’s the note allspice which would be cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and pepper. I was reading over some flavor notes on another forum and they actually said they get cloves … that kind of explains why I don’t like it LOL

3 Likes

I feel like it’s barely noticeable at 2%, that’s why it’s hard to say exactly what it is…have you tried FLV rich cinnamon? Cinnamon used to make me cough, then I tried rich cinnamon and it worked fine, now I can vape several different cinnamons lol it’s like it built up an immunity for me lol I went two years without vaping a cinnamon roll, now I have one every day with my morning coffee lol

5 Likes

I haven’t. I used to LOVE cinnamon (especially Cinnamon Danish). I think it’s been about a year without cinnamon here LOL

3 Likes

Rich cinnamon is the only flavor I have ever tried where literally a drop is all you need, one drop in 25-30ml is noticeable, 1 drop in 15ml is downright strong, and that’s using it with heavy stuff like cap vcv1 and cap sugar cookie mixes lol

3 Likes

When I was young…and don’t even think of asking me how this got started…but my siblings and I would have molasses on beef roast. So like my mother would make a yankee pot roast and, like any good parent, mom would make us eat our veggies. We would separate the veg from the beef, eat the veg first, then pour molasses on the remaining beef. It was like this crazy good dessert type thing I haven’t thought of in close to 50 years. To make it all the more nostalgic, the beef in question was black angus we raised on our farm. 100% grass fed.

I’ve lived a charmed life!

7 Likes

I bet that was some fine eating!!!

2 Likes

I was suggesting that mixing it with vc1 might be the problem. Maybe try them with another cream? Hate to see flavors get tossed after one failed attempt.

4 Likes

I have some sweet cream FLV, bavarian cream FA, maybe when I get brave again I’ll try it LOL

3 Likes

HIC has a very good recipe called Teddy Bear Custard which uses cinnamon and Zeppola. That spice note goes well with Rich Cinnamon. It’s also the only way I can tolerate Zeppola.

3 Likes