Zeppola And Joker

I know a lot of folks use them and I bought both but they have this off flavor to me that I can’t really describe. I’d say it was cinnamon, and it could be but it’s so light that it doesn’t make me cough my head off. I steeped both in a mix with vanilla custard V1 to make sure it wasn’t another flavor doing this but nope it’s Zeppola and Joker and honestly they both taste the same because I can’t get past whatever odd flavor is in there making it taste that way. And yeah that’s how I test my flavors. In with something I like already so I know I can vape it. I used to vape VC1 on it’s own with nothing but sweetener because I fell in love with that flavor (yeah that might be odd but it tasted good to me).

Very curious what other people taste with Zeppola and Joker though. Maybe it’s one of those flavors that just don’t agree with my tastebuds because it seems to be very popular. I have that same issue with molasses, love to eat it but put in an eliquid and I gag LOL

4 Likes

I keep my molasses in one of theses :joy: … takes up a little too much space in the kitchen, but it’s worth it!

Sorry @authormichellehughes … couldn’t help it! I love molasses as much as you… but, tried it once in vape form and gagged as well. I just stuck with brown sugar and caramel flavors.

8 Likes

ROFLMAO I prefer

when I get the chance to have some because my blood sugar has to be low hahahah stick that on a cat head biscuit with some butter and Holy Blooming Daffodils!

5 Likes

That! And any Black Strap! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Don’t give my husband any ideas on that ROFLMAO I’d be in the hospital with my sugar through the roof hahahaha love some venison :slight_smile: Can’t tell you how badly it sucks to make my sauce with splenda brown sugar these days.

4 Likes

We have to stop! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

LOL okay okay. So have you used Joker or Zeppola?

3 Likes

No… but they sound strangely interesting. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

I really wanted them to work because Zeppola was supposed to be the cure for the doughnut issue and Joker was supposed to be a cannoli shell LOL

3 Likes

For me, zeppola tasted like fried donut (cake?) But better than funnel cake capella.

3 Likes

Zeppola is like a spiced cake donut, it’s good if you want to make a cinnamon donut or a fritter, but it wouldn’t be good for a yeast donut or Krispy Kreme style, and I haven’t tried joker. I think zeppola has a good cake donut texture but it’s a little light compared to other fa flavors, and if I take it past 3% the spice note starts to get funky to me… it’s almost like an allspice down low but the higher you push the % the more it starts to lean towards clove.

8 Likes

PAZZO JOKER - FA FLAVOUR NOTES

4th Nov 2019

PAZZO JOKER

Tested @6%, Diluted in 70/30 0 Nicotine

Tested on a RX200s with a Bonza 0.14 ohm dual coil Ni80 Flaptons @ 130w.

Manufacturers description – No description available

SnV

Fried pastry possibly a Cannoli with a light cream.

7 Day steep

No change.

14 Day Steep

This definitely tastes like a fried hard pastry shell this is followed by a slight nutmeg/Cinnamon type spice flavour followed by a faint sweet cream like filling.

22 Day Steep

No change

Suggested Usage

Standalone 5%-7%

Although designed as a ‘one shot’ I believe this would work well in a recipe as the main cannoli taste at 4%-5% or as an accent to add a fried flavour at 2%-3%, will work well with creams, Ice Creams, pastry and custards as well as some fruits.

FA Recommend – 6%

5 Likes

Can’t find any cinnamon in Zeppola any where

4 Likes

I don’t know what the note is English Guy…

2 Likes

clove hmmm wonder if that’s what I’m getting…

2 Likes

I found that when search FA joker go on Google

3 Likes

I don’t get nutmeg at all from this. I do get it from flv’s eggnog which is why I like it so I wouldn’t consider that an off taste for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

With a solo or in a mix

2 Likes

I love eggnog the drink so yummy

3 Likes

lol running joke now? I tested it with Vanilla Custard V1

3 Likes