Zibellis is back

Hey Everyone after a long haitus (site was down since last october) i noticed today that Zebilli flavors is back up and running. I highly recommend their Animal cookie it is spot on at 3%

3 Likes

I’ve heard they are another mother murphy company? Any thoughts?

1 Like

Which other companies are know to get their stuff from mother murpheys? I know people think IDE flavors is one, unfortunately they would not ship to Canada…

1 Like

what is this ???

1 Like

Animal cookie like Keebler barnams animals has a slight lemon flavor in them. Does this too?

1 Like

Negative on the lemon note. Perhaps the original animal cookies had a lemon note but not from what i can remember. This flavor is more like a very slightly graham cookie/wafer. Its slightly coconuty pre steep…

1 Like

Hmmm ok thanks for the flavor description!

1 Like

I believe it’s one of the major flavor formulation companies selling to manufactures. Or something to that effect.

2 Likes

IDE and flavorah. I just recently found this one but haven’t reached out to them for pricing bc I just got like 30 new flavors that I wanted to try solo flavors of first. Here’s the link.

3 Likes

Here’s mother Murphys website.

They are who make ide and flavorah. Possibly make zibelli and oh yeah nic vape and maybe this one too.

2 Likes

Wow they have a huge variety of flavorings. Unfortunately it is a “contact us” type site. Have you attempted to contact them yet?

1 Like

Honestly I just did. I’ve been meaning to but just have been distracted! Lol!

1 Like

I have a business license through my state for my business/job so if they need that I’m good.

1 Like

You mean “we” as in all of us are good right?:grinning:

2 Likes

Of course if I have access then anyone on here will as well. I have a few wholesale accounts for devices and gorilla bottles but by the time I pay shipping and then you pay shipping for me to send you it’s almost as good if you just get it from somewhere else. At least with hardware and bottles. But heck yea if I can get some good flavors we will all check it out! I don’t mind sending people samples at all. I’ll keep you posted when they get back to me.

3 Likes

Ismael used to work for MM and then struck out on his own for other ventures.

Hehe… he is also one slick, fast talking dude… he tried to get me to be one of his flavor supply vendors. I would have equated that job to a poke in the eye with a very sharp stick… over and over and over X infinity. :scream:

2 Likes

Wonder who owns flavorconcentrates dot com? Hopefully not ismael!

I’ve definetly heard some stories on how slick he is! I ordered a few times from him and it took about 2-3 weeks for me to get my flavors. Some of his flavors were pretty good but not worth the BS!

1 Like