24/25mm RTA SHOWDOWN | 2016 | 16 Tanks-1 Winner

9 Likes

Thank you for the link @Pro_Vapes , I keep thinking I really should be looking for some different tanks for the vapacolypse but at the same time I think I would be hard pressed to find something that fits me better than the Boreas.I do agree that it isn’t the sexiest of tanks but I will always put function above form when it comes to my nicotine addition.

4 Likes

Same here… I try to keep an eye out for what @Whiterose0818 is buying, while browsing the coming soon tabs on vendors sites. I just happen to stumble across this link and figured it might be useful.

3 Likes

What is your favorite RTA @Pro_Vapes? So far the VCMT has been the winner for me and I have several. It wins for me in my main chase, flavor. Is it the velocity style deck you think that does this for me? I mean I get great flavor off several of my drippers that are not velocity style but the VCMT is the only RTA I have that is that deck type… None of my other RTA give me the flavor like the VCMT does…

The Boreas is the best that I have tried so far.

7 Likes

Now that’s one I don’t have yet…Not yet that is…I’ve heard about how good it is though…

What type of wire and build do you use in the VCMT?

1 Like

26/36 SS316L Claptons

1 Like

That’ll put out some good flavor. It should work well in Boreas… if you choose to try it.

2 Likes

It’s about all I use anymore. I’ve got rolls and rolls of kanthal I rarely use because I don’t let myself run out of SS since I got hooked on it…

2 Likes

I have my order of ss Clapton wire and 4 other types on the way. Can’t wait to load them into my aromamizer.

1 Like

One more thought. We need a review like this on the newest rda’s.

I’m trying to plan for July 4th sales and I’m hung up on things like the goon, 25mm tsunnimi and such.

2 Likes

he says himself, it’s all very subjective. Personally, I don’t count juice capacity as a pro when it comes to tanks. 3-4ml is plenty enough for me, as I don’t like to vape the same juice all day. I also will use 2-3 tanks regular, so how much they hold means little to me.

I wouldn’t buy any of these right now anyway. I just recently got the Avocado 24, I picked it ahead of all of these. And now I’m looking to the next bunch, I like the look of the Mage RTA, and the Griffin mini 25 for example.

1 Like

This guy must be Joe Pesci’s son!!!

2 Likes

Has to be these

6 Likes

Between here and VU forums, I’m starting to think the Boreas might be the most over-rated tank ever :smiley:

1 Like

It’s the best I own. It’s really, really good for the way i vape.

1 Like

It may well be very good, but there’s whole threads on it on some forums and people are a little OTT in their exaggerating of how great it is. I think a lot of that is down to the creator’s of it being active on that forum too though.

Like I said earlier, I’m happier with lower capacity tanks, 3-4ml is grand for me. Otherwise I would have got the Herakles RTA 2 instead of the Avocado. Happy enough with that choice though.

That’s what it’s all about.

2 Likes

Yup. It’s not perfect, though I have yet to come across the perfect tank, or mod etc … but I like how it performs. I had sworn to myself it was the last tank for a while, but then I saw the Mage, and I want that too :smiley:

Other than that, tbh, the Cleito RBA is as good as any RTA IMO

3 Likes