"Alternative" Uses for Flavor Concentrates

Its happening…

9 Likes

Me too. Sugar Cookie smells great. The diffuser is not making any odd sounds or preparing to walk off the job, yet…

3 Likes

Yeah the butter rum smells great too! I think I might try some Buttered Naughty Girl stone next…
How many drops did you use?
I used 5 drops… it might be just a tiny bit on the light side…

2 Likes

Um, how may drops are in a ‘small squeeze’? I think about 10.

3 Likes

Nice. I think 10(ish) should be perfect. Omfg this is gonna be my new favorite thing! Lol

4 Likes

2 Likes

The reason I hope Catalan Cream works is also because I got 16 ounces of it on sale (quarter a freakin’ ounce, how could I not?) So I have plenty to diffuse…

2 Likes

I’ll have to try that too… Ooh so many choices!! :grinning:

1 Like

And omg… I would have too!!

2 Likes

Yeah there was a reseller going out of business and I got in at their ‘final closeout’. Everything they had was either 25 or 50 cents an ounce. I doubled my stash in a damn big hurry that day,

3 Likes

Wow, thats fuckin awesome!

2 Likes

Got 4 ounces of your FA Butter for a dollar. I mean, really now. When does that ever happen?

2 Likes

Omg… Nope, that doesn’t happen!! I’m kinda a little jealous…

2 Likes

Until you start flavoring booze, that is. :grin::grin:

5 Likes

Waaay ahead of you there. :wink: I used to always buy flavored absolut vodka, but a couple drops of flavoring (FA raspberry (berryl) is amazing) in my cup and I’ve got the same damn thing with whatever vodka I want! Ok so maybe that’s my favorite thing… :smirk:

4 Likes

My wife manages a pretty good size bar and restaurant and gets invited by the liquor distributors to samplings etc. (Get drunk for free + while they try to sell stuff) They are pushing flavorings pretty hard. She came home with a bunch of sample bottles and recipes. Its the same stuff we use.

4 Likes

Sounds super fun and super dangerous! :joy:

2 Likes

Not for her because she’s been at it for a long time, but some of the people, absolutely. They have all the bases covered, transportation, rooms etc. A lot of bartenders and restaurants have their “secret” drink recipes.

2 Likes

Ohhhh Congratulations :tada: It looks like you have done a serious work! Well done. Hope they like it as much as you do :grinning: Tell us how they like it, when that time comes!

2 Likes

I’m seriously impressed with the diffuser thing. The only downside would be for folks who dislike the smell of the vape cabinet. It’s that times 10.

2 Likes