An Ogre's Melo Review

Adult coloring books I hope!

2 Likes

Do they make those? Oh my.

2 Likes

Yes sir! They are quite a bit of fun! Just google it.

1 Like

Wow! This ones hot!!! Now I have to hide this from my wife. Oh I donā€™t like thisā€¦
347e90efaea4e9cb8d9837e8ea50c9ad--ogre

4 Likes

Just look at that will you! I can see youā€™ve got quite the eye for beauty!

3 Likes

GROOVY VAPE MUSIC! Love your reviews man. Awesome job!

1 Like

Great job, you lovable Ogre, you! :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you! Glad you dig my sense of humor.

2 Likes

You worry meā€¦ But thanks for taking the time to watch it! Glad you liked it.

3 Likes

Sweet review, Ogre! I hope you keep doing more of them!

1 Like

Thank you VapeyMama! I know I will do at least one more. I won an atty here and when they sent it out they asked to do a review. From there we will see what happens. It was funny with this device. It just showed up at the door one day. Had to check out the shipper to see who it was from. I hope they wanted a review, lol. Pretty sure that is what it was for.

2 Likes

Love it when that happens! Lol

3 Likes

Is it just my luck, or does anyone elseā€™s browser crash when trying to watch one of ogreā€™s videos?

Is it something other than a YouTube video?
(Though the layout looks like itā€™s a YT video)
I know I canā€™t watch Vimeo videos eitherā€¦

Just trying to figure out why I can watch all the other YT material here, and not his. /scratches head

1 Like

I am bum! It is a standard mpeg4 uploaded to YT. It is @ 1920 x 1080. Poop! Too large to send you too.

2 Likes

I watched it last night and part of it again just now. No problems??? Strange.

3 Likes

Nice review bro. Now I know what The Ogre looks like. Seriously though keep it upā€‹:+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Very much appreciated my friend!

2 Likes

Great reviewā€¦you covered every aspect of the productā€¦very professionalā€¦and informativeā€¦keep the videos comingā€¦Well done an nice job doing it

1 Like

Wow! Iā€™m truly honored. Iā€™ve got a long way to go before Iā€™m as smooth as a lot of the reviewers here but I am truly humbled by the responses Iā€™m getting. Thank you!

1 Like

Great review, some fuzziness in the sound but the information was spot on, cheers :+1:

1 Like