Any ideas for juice recipe for a noob?

This is one thing you can do. Haven’t tried it myself so i can’t say anything about it but it might be worth a try.

4 Likes

Single flavour mixes are a great starting point.

Make sure you have the flavours entered in your stash properly then do the what can I make it may not return much as there may not be many combos of those flavours.

These are your flavours

11 Likes

Thank you for the quick response, I will have a look at trying that recipe later.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply that’s really helpful, I have updated my stash and it seems I bought a terrible set of starting flavours lol, oh well I’m sure in a few months I’ll have flavouring and possibilities as far as the eye can see :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Have a look at the flavour notes to see what other people commonly use with the flavours you have, that might give you an idea what flavours you are missing to make a good recipe.
it is at the bottom of the links @woftam gave you.

3 Likes

Search no more my fellow noob. Behold:

Created by @Scottes777 (thanks again my friend!) It is the greatest list of the high rated recipes.

7 Likes

Wow mate that’s a gold mine! Thanks for sharing that.

2 Likes

Thank you very much, I will have a look at that maybe it will inspire me!

1 Like

Yes, a comprehensive analysis of recipes, flavors and others. Enjoy!

2 Likes

That was super nice of you!

5 Likes

I did the same thing, a lot of us do. I was trying to save money.

3 Likes

Lol yeah I underestimated the variety of flavouring I actually required, oh well I suppose it’s all a learning curve, and with the fantastic responses and help I’ve had here I will be off to a cracking start when I order more. :smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say that you bought a terrible set of flavors, just that like baking a cake, you often need more than just flour and an egg.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a great analogy, didn’t think of the other bits and bobs like icing, just thought of the sponge lol!

4 Likes

That blueberry is pretty solid as a single shot tho.

2 Likes

As single flavors:

start slow - acidic and strong

You should absolutely get Capella V1 Custard as a staple.

The next time you shop, shop for the stuff you need to make the most popular recipes on the site.

3 Likes

Will give it a go solo. Not sure what % I’ll need but I’ll have a search later after work. Thanks for the reply.

Thank you you’re a star! Yeah gonna go through the list of flavourings from the thread listed above and buy as many as I can, in hindsight I should have looked harder, but you know what they say about hindsight being 20/20 and all that lol.

We all learn this somewhat the hard way. Anyone on the site who tells you they made no mistakes when they started is lying.

4 Likes

When i first started i bought huge bottles of 6 different flavors, ones i never tested before i started. Thankfully the flavor rep sent samples of others. I was so confused at first. My mixes were off the wall because i didnt make single flavors first. I am more confident now.
Dont give up! Vape on and prosper! :dash::dash:

2 Likes