Anyone interested in a quick raffle?

ATTENTION !
The Whiterose0818 Custom PWM Mod Raffle will be underway SOON,
But first We need just a few more people to know about it:

@Alisa, @Amy2, @Bad_Influence, @BoyHowdy, @CallMeTut, @Chrispdx, @Dan_the_Man, @DrChud, @Fenrir1, @fidalgo_vapes
You have all shown an interest in standing a chance to win one of WhiteRose’s beautiful custom mods, well he has 3 ready to ship. The lucky winner will choose from Red, Blue or Bronze:

103mm x 52mm x 25mm, 510 connector, PWM Board, 18650 battery, 20-200w power.

This is a chance to support a valuable member of the wonderful ELR community, but more than that, it is a chance for Whiterose to give back to the community:

The funds raised will be ploughed into kickstarting a business that could potentially benefit every vaper here!
Some of the more exciting parts purchases will be: DNA Boards, Stabilised wood, Resin & Other enclosures, and perhaps more excitingly a small Laser engraver !

Tickets will be limited to FIFTY at $5 each, there will be a ONE ticket limit per person, the raffle will run from Tomorrow till Next Sunday when the winning number will be decided by Random.org

I would ask if each of you could take a second or two to tag anybody that you think would love this opportunity:

11 Likes

@Gmer4lfe, @gollum2016, @Grubby, @Lolly, @Lostmarbles, @Maureeenie, @Mercury1, @MisterSinner, @mstokens, @MysticRose,
Please Tag people to bring them into this thread

2 Likes

@phager, @Posh_And_Unique, @Pugs1970, @scooby, @SirRisc, @Skullblade789, @Sprksfly, @VapeyMama @recipecollector, @anon88729607

Please spread the word (FFS what am I doing ? I’m encouraging people to compete against me !)

5 Likes

@Sprkslfly @Newbstar @Lovebag @JoJo @BoDarc @CallMeTut @fidalgo_vapes

5 Likes

@ozo @anon60225325 @daath @Beaufort_Batches @Amy2 @Pattie @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit

4 Likes

@BLAX , @Flavor_Alchemist , @MixedUp1 , @sillyrabbit

4 Likes

@Maureeenie @Josephine_van_Rijn @BoDarc @BoyHowdy @ozo @GPC2012

3 Likes

A reminder of the awesome enterprise we are supporting

9 Likes

@Wayne_Walker @Simon @gregory @CFlem1318 @winemermaid @derrick_vives

1 Like

@wvsanta @BoyHowdy @Anonymiss

1 Like

Oh, I am so in on this. Waiting impatiently

I’m in! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Count me in… been eyeing that red beauty!

1 Like

@phager @JoJo @mstokens please tag some people that may be interested @daath

@DarthVapor @authormichellehughes @NotCharlesManson @et3rn1ty @SthrnMixer @altneurose @Kiwi @ozo @JoJo

Thought y’all might be interested. If you find it annoying to be tagged, let me know, I promise, I will not be offended

1 Like

@ everyone? :slight_smile:

@Pro_Vapes, @Beaufort_Batches, @Ken_O_Where, @JMak642, @BoDarc, @Dan_the_Man, @Alisa, @VapeyMama, @SunnyT, @Kalahariuk

3 Likes

Odd question. If this ends up being super popular and it sells out first thing Sunday morning would we be able to open a second one Sunday evening?

@Whiterose0818

1 Like

@Wings4Life

1 Like

right im back briefly, do my bit :smiley:
@BoDarc @ozo @GPC2012 @Weanlaw @bluenose63 @RusUSA @fidalgo_vapes @Ken_O_Where @VapeyMama @Pro_Vapes

get on this! :wink:

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure 50 tix would be enough, but this first raffle is partly to test the waters and see
there will doubtless be more in the future, particularly when he has more equipment and
parts, but until it has started maybe lets see how smoothly the first one goes, before committing
to a second the same day :wink:

1 Like