Anyone interested in a quick raffle?

@john70 @Weanlaw @Ohm_Sweet_Ohm @Joy @vapingannie @karen_fuller @R113

1 Like

well, we can say on the first day it starts people are only allowed one number, then on the second day if thereā€™s loads left still open it up for a second number?

yes, I think thatā€™s probably the safest Idea.
Iā€™m also looking for the best TIME to start it that will suit most Americans, Brits, Canadians, Scandinavians and Europeans, forgive me if I am wrong, but I think that is what makes up the bulk of ELR membership

1 Like

sunday early evening maybe? (GB) then the states will be morning and the other side slightly laterā€¦?? sunday seems a good day to do it on though

As usual Iā€™m late to the show. Looks like you guys pretty much covered the tagging.

1 Like

You can definitely count me in. The mods look amazing and Iā€™m more than happy to support a member of this wonderful community.

3 Likes

In. @daath

1 Like

Iā€™m in!

Will this be through PayPal?

1 Like

I just got confirmation that it will indeed be through paypal

3 Likes

Yes it will be via paypal

1 Like

I wish I used paypal. Unfortunately I do not. So count me out. I do like the mods though. I a l ready spoke to whiterose earlier. I will be using his services.

2 Likes

Do you have bitcoins? Thereā€™s a service that pays cash on PayPal accounts when you send bitcoins

Iā€™ll front your paypal, if ya toss me a check in the mail if/when this all comes about and we get in on it in time.

4 Likes

Now THAT is how community works !

5 Likes

This is what time the Raffle begins:

Honolulu, HI, USA Sun, 20 Nov 2016 10:00

Anchorage, AK, USA Sun, 20 Nov 2016 11:00

Los Angeles, CA, USA Sun, 20 Nov 2016 12:00

Jackson, MS, USA Sun, 20 Nov 2016 14:00

Louisville, KY, USA Sun, 20 Nov 2016 15:00

New York, NY, USA Sun, 20 Nov 2016 15:00

London, United Kingdom Sun, 20 Nov 2016 20:00

Reykjavik, Iceland Sun, 20 Nov 2016 20:00

Oslo, Norway Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:00

Amsterdam, Netherlands Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:00

Copenhagen, Denmark Sun, 20 Nov 2016 21:00

Johannesburg, South Africa Sun, 20 Nov 2016 22:00

Ganja, Azerbaijan Mon, 21 Nov 2016 00:00

Adelaide, Australia Mon, 21 Nov 2016 06:30

Auckland, New Zealand Mon, 21 Nov 2016 09:00

I have tried to find the most sociable time for everybody
Azerbaijanis have to stay up late, Aussies have to wake up early, everyone else should be awake.

if your time zone isnā€™t listed you can convert with:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

6 Likes

How to participate? Iā€™m lost, but I want in.

2 Likes

Can uk not participate until the year 2028?

Joke! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

"The funds raised will be ploughed into kickstarting a business that could potentially benefit every vaper here!
Some of the more exciting parts purchases will be: DNA Boards, Stabilised wood, Resin & Other enclosures, and perhaps more excitingly a small Laser engraver !

Tickets will be limited to FIFTY at $5 each, there will be a 2 ticket limit per person, the raffle will run from Tomorrow till Next Sunday when the winning number will be decided by Random.org

I would ask if each of you could take a second or two to tag anybody that you think would love this opportunity:"

:+1::blush:

3 Likes

And donā€™t anyone dare say that Ireland is in the uk, thatā€™s just asking for trouble lol

5 Likes

Lucky you, Iā€™ve got to wait until 2034 and Iā€™m in btw :laughing: Fortunately itā€™s at a reasonable time, 21:00 Iā€™ll be awake :sweat_smile:
@Anonymiss @authormichellehughes

5 Likes