Anyone interested in a quick raffle?

I’d absolutely love to get in on this! :kissing_smiling_eyes::dash:

4 Likes

I’m so in! Those are those gorgeous rose mods I was drooling over. You all just hurry up and pay so I can get to winning :smiley:

2 Likes

Is the paypal details going to be posted on the said times or prior as I’m out on a birthday treat tomz from my wife and likely to be in restaurant at 8pm

I’m happy to get yours for you and then you can pp me back if you like?

1 Like

That would be wicked
Thanks
Lolly
If you message me your paypal email I will transfer the $5 tonight as I suppose with only 50 tickets its limited to 1 per member anyway just to be fair

2 Likes

I’m hoping that the first post has a typo? o0

“18250 battery”

1 Like

Pay me when I’ve got it beaut :+1:

I appreciate the offer tut, but no thanks.

1 Like

Whats the paypal email address we are sending to?

It’s my address, but some people have expressed concern about it being publicly displayed.
So I am figuring out the method of giving that to everyone without public exposure

1 Like

Sorry for the minimal participation today…long day at work today and I needed down time.
I’ll be on and off the rest of the day/night…

1 Like

Name it a business name… call paypal and ask them. I invoice people from my business account and they get an invoice “from” my business. Paypal has good tools.

Tell me more…please

Go look at your tools on your paypal page. You may not even have to establish yourself as business. Go to tools and click on send invoice. I’m pretty sure anyone can do it.

1 Like

it’s a new one, nuclear powered…I mean if you don’t feel ready to take the next step then…:confused:

I got it figured out!
Thanks for your guidance!
I’ll post it here, and again when the raffle gets started!

4 Likes

Fabulous! Much success to you!

2 Likes

Excellent, Thanks @Maureeenie, @Lolly I have fixed the 12 year time difference in the start time, UK People get to enter this year after all ! But for you I will make an exception, Love from Guava !

4 Likes

You’re my favouritist of all the fruits :wink:

4 Likes

ok it’s tomorrow where do we send our $$$$$

1 Like