Are you ready for some Football?

GO

3 Likes

Ah, itā€™s funny when youā€™re from Oz and you plan your trip to the US you would never put one of the cities you like on your itinerary, unless you were visiting someone. Even though Iā€™d love to I would not know where to begin. In saying that our favourite part was driving from Florida you know where to New Orleans. We definitely saw parts of the US that 99% of international visitors do not and at least we felt on that part of our trip we experienced some down south kultcha. Was awesome. Particularly endearing was the amount of run down homes. Yet shiny new pickups in the yard a massive shiny satellite dishes. Those folks had priorities.

I thought the north east of America was one big suburban sprawl as the cities all got so big you canā€™t tell where one ends and one starts. Didnā€™t get to see if that was true.

Here in oz 80% I believe live in the major cities. To damn hot and dry every where else I suppose. By the sounds of it @SthrnMixer if you travel here I think you would love Tasmania. Itā€™s capital city is only about 200k I think maybe a little more. But just a beautiful island and itā€™s got beauty and small towns throughout.

Back to your footy.

https://youtu.be/tyyq_Mye6so

1 Like

Am I the only one finding it SO satisfying watching Tom Brady get his ass handed to him this first half?? Lol

/sick of seeing the Patriots in super bowls

5 Likes

Not at all, Iā€™m loving this!!! Hope they can keep it upā€¦Actually, I donā€™t mind seeing the Patriots in the Superbowl IF, theyā€™re getting their ass kickedā€¦

4 Likes

I predicted NE to win by 3. And I still believeā€¦, no, I know Brady and Company has the skills to come back. But now Iā€™m thinking NE may be lucky to score any points at all in Super Bowl 51. Atlanta is flat out beating them on both side of the ball - offense and defense. They are playing with fire - with grit and determination - just as they did against Green Bay. Now I know for sureā€¦Iā€™ve been underestimating these Falcons all season.

4 Likes

This is a kick ass game :football:

5 Likes

I wish they would just keep the camera on Erin Andrews , be a hell of a lot more entertaining than this game!:information_desk_person:
Donā€™t get me wrong ā€¦ I am enjoying the Belicheat beat down , but yeahā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Watch out for the second half. Stupid Pats are a helluva second-half-adjustment team.
Go Falcons!!!

2 Likes

[quote=ā€œLostmarbles, post:276, topic:83324, full:trueā€]
Watch out for the second half. Stupid Pats are a helluva second-half-adjustment team.Go Falcons!!!
[/quote]

I agree with that , you can never count them out butā€¦ I feel pretty confident about the Falcons winning this game.

2 Likes

Holy hell at that Martha Stewart and Snoop commercial! Bahaha! Martha mentions purple kush, pot, can a bis, greenery. Ahahahaha!

4 Likes

Oh, and fuck the pats

4 Likes

3 Likes

That is the winner so far , is it not?
Martha learned some new words when she got institutionalized!!!:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Itā€™s the winner in my opinion as far as funny goes.

The Bud commercial was a shot at Trump.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like