Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

2 Likes

Hi Folks, I am happy to say with a little bit of help from you guys my mixing virginity is now broken and my first two flavours are steeping. Although I am dying to dive straight in and vape them. I shall I think at least wait till tomorrow, so perhaps it is not yet broken till my first vape hmm. Anyway I am really glad to have come across you all, and will look forward to sharing my recipes as well as trying a few of yours along the way. My stash is currently quite small, but hopefully by next week I should have enough to try some recipes out. :yum:

10 Likes

Welcome DraconaiX!

3 Likes

Cheers matey

2 Likes

Hi all, Itā€™s me, good to be here. What a wonderful resource this site is for me since I quit cigarettes and started the vape. Just saying, it has made a great deal of difference for my health. Iā€™m very addicted to Nicotine and hope to cut back but for now I simply enjoy the vape and the new skill mixing my own formulas (er, recipes). With your help I have a fast track on everything and my flavor totals will reach over 20 next week. I like tobacco flavors and wish to balance this off a little because by a survey I can see a heavy favor towards TPA on the flavor list. Because I run a little different I selected Nude as my first purchase for materials, I do like absolutes and go for purity within reason. I do love their Honey Tobacco and am refining, but am a newbie here, just saying for you to get to know me. Thanks everyone from DraconiX to Daarth and cheers back matey, Iā€™m out for now.

10 Likes

Welcome Allen!

1 Like

Welcome!

5 Likes

Donā€™t you love those enchanted little side roads? LOL Have met the most interesting people thereā€¦

1 Like

Welcome and congrats on your first mixes!

8 Likes

Welcome mushmush, lots of helpful, knowledgeable people here {knowing smile} Enjoyā€¦I know I have ā€¦Lots of ideas to prick your imaginationā€¦ mwahahaha

You may enter, but you can never leave.

6 Likes

Always love that sound :slight_smile:

2 Likes

haha the sound ofā€¦

1 Like

Well they have well and truly popped now, my blueberries that is :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you TinMan, awesome!

2 Likes

Underanne, Hilarious, Love your sense of humor! A passionate life cannot be without humor. See
you around then. :smile:

3 Likes

Correction; Daath

1 Like

Hiā€¦ Iā€™m Bill
Iā€™m from London U.K

Just ordered a few concentrates etc which should be here tomorrowā€¦ really looking forward to start mixing some of the recipes on here

I have a feeling diy is gonna be a new obsession (to got with all the others)

12 Likes

Oooh yes, youā€™ve got that right :+1: Welcome, Billy!

5 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Tim and Iā€™ve been vaping for a couple of years now and diying for about the same. I live in New Jersey. Iā€™ve been a lurker on this site for a while, but finally decided to sign up and fall in the rabbit hole w/everyone else :joy::joy::joy:ā€¦this site has been a big help to me and canā€™t wait to get to know everyone on here

11 Likes

Welcome Bill and Tim!

5 Likes