Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

WTG @DoY, :call_me_hand:
doesnā€™t it feel great, Iā€™m lovā€™in it!

I was standing next to a friend smoking ciggies and I had to move away, I so wanted to tell him you stink, I guess thats the next thing to get over in this journey

5 Likes

Thought I would jump in after being a member for awhile. What a great site for the DIY/vape community. I have been vaping for about 4 years, funny thing is I quite smoking after about 30 years, 2 years later I am battling throat cancer. Been in remission now for about 18 mos. Most not all of the doctors find little to no concern with me vaping. Only issues I have now seem to be taste, uggh sometimes I need a bit more flavoring to hit the spot. I wish to thank all the great mixers out there and this site for making it a lot easier to play mad scientist with liquids and devices.

15 Likes

@Mark_Turner, @SessionDrummer, @DaFeral and @TheTinMan1 Thanks a lot guys!!

@DaFeral Thanks :slight_smile: it does feel great indeed!! I actually donā€™t have troubles so far standing beside people smoking, my wife smokes and we sit together to watch movies in night time while she is smoking beside me, I just simply donā€™t think about itā€¦ Now I must admit that the most difficult time is during the mornings just after wake up, that is a hard one, I have to chain vape until my through says take a break and if I see I canā€™t handle it I take a snus. Hopefully in a few weeks I wont need it anymore but, one thing is for sure, I am on the boat and not going back!!

7 Likes

Welcome to ELR, David.

Congrats on being smoke free for 4 years. Sorry to hear about your cancer but wonderful that it is in remission.

7 Likes

Keep strong, all best wishes for you and yours!!

5 Likes

Hi @anon13011326 welcome to ELR :thumbsup:

I love that term Mad Scientist, itā€™s so fitting for this site and the crazy people on it :woman_scientist::man_scientist:

Hope all goes well with your health bro, stay strong :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Hey there! Iā€™m new to this forum but have been lurking around on this site for a few weeks trying out recipes and learning the ropes! Glad to be here!

14 Likes

Great to have you here :grin:

6 Likes

Hello everyone, Iā€™m just new to this forum and will start mixing next month (Iā€™ll be getting the last of what i need then). Iā€™ve been vaping on and off again for the last 3 years (or so), my latest time to quit tobacco was May 7th.
I hope to learn much here, and when i get better, will help whenever I can.

13 Likes

Welcome @nroutz :raised_hand:ļø

5 Likes

Welcome @draig :raised_hand:ļø
Glad to see you have chosen a safer alternative to Tobacco Use :+1:

6 Likes

Hi everybody,
New hereā€¦ well, posted once about a month ago.
I;m back looking for info and saw this postā€¦ So Iā€™m saying hello to yall.

Iā€™ve been vaping for close to three years now. At fist it was to stop smoke a pack+ a day of those Captain Black cigars, but with time, started purchasing Tanks, mods, RTAā€™s, then RDAā€™s then started making my own coils, juices ect.

Iā€™ve been doing my own juices for about a year now, and still, thereā€™s always something missing.
Iā€™m interested in searching this forum and apply what you guys are doing, so I can enjoy even more my vape.

See you guys in threads!!
Ju

15 Likes

Welcome aboard! :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome @SegJu :raised_hand:ļø

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @nroutz @draig and @SegJu Glad to have you all here.

6 Likes

Thanks! Great to be here

4 Likes

Ello Ello Ello @nroutz, @draig, @SegJu welcome to ELR

makes room on the rafterā€¦ itā€™s movie night, popcorn vape anyone?

@DoY lol I sold my wife and kids, yourā€™s sound like a keeper :0P

5 Likes

@nroutz @draig and @SegJu welcome aboard the crazy train.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! With all respectsā€¦ You are mad!! hahahahahha!!

2 Likes

Welcome!! Itā€™s great to hear youā€™ve been in remission for 18 months! Cheers to your health!
So you said youā€™ve been vaping for 4 years, have you been mixing long?

3 Likes