Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Thank you very much

4 Likes

Good to have you here @Vicki72 - lots of fun to be had! :grin:

5 Likes

Hello everyone, pardon me ā€¦ iā€™m nasar born in bali - indonesia, iā€™m now living in jakarta ā€¦ let me to join and always read this forum to search and learn all things about electric cigarette especially diy e juice to add my knowledge about something which i love for 4 years , I strongly believe this is better, safer, more comfortable than my old habit of smoking, thank you for the opportunity , attention and kindness ā€¦

12 Likes

Hi Nasar! Great to meet you :+1:

8 Likes

Welcome @nasar :raised_hand:ļø

7 Likes

@nasar @Vicki72 @LisbonVapor @PathVape @johnnyd3 @PAM9 @AuraBorealis @VladVlad @phager @Squid3

A big ((((Helloooo)))) to all the new people here and those that have been away :grin:

Been away/busy myself a bit lately, Hope this finds you all well.

6 Likes

@robo_juice @SensesTaker @MonicaAl
and some more
(10 limit per post)

Must been a OHS thing hey, too many hugs and handshakes are bad for you??
winks @daath

6 Likes

Hello to all the new people, glad you could join us! we have lots of fun and we are all wiling to help.

6 Likes

Hi I am new to forums I normally just read them I respect and appreciate all the info. Raising my granddaughter I quit smoking cigarettes. Iā€™m making my own to save money. I have learnt it all here mostly and through trial and error. Iā€™m reading everything. Thanks

10 Likes

welcome @donna7!

4 Likes

oooh that was sneaky not tagging me lmaoooo

(shakes fist)

5 Likes

Was a great night thoughā€¦:wink:

4 Likes

9 Likes

Welcome @donna7 :raised_hand:ļø

5 Likes

i hear ya, i just got back from 1 month vaca

3 Likes

I knew youā€™d get around to seeing it eventually! LMAO

Thatā€™s what made it even funnier to me. Iā€™ve been anxiously awaiting your reaction! :grinning:

5 Likes

Welcome to all the new people! You found an awesome place here!!! Glad to have you :blush:

4 Likes

Hi, Iā€™ve been here for a few weeks, but havenā€™t really said much. @Cutlass92 is my hubby and heā€™s trying to force me to be more active. :joy: Iā€™ll be over here in the corner, quietly watchingā€¦ stalking. :wink:

19 Likes

Welcome Mrs. Molly! Nice to have you here!
Itā€™s always better when itā€™s a family affair!

BTW, are you sure you mean forced? lol
Coerced I can easily believeā€¦ But thus far, he hasnā€™t struck me as the type to use force! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

7 Likes

Hahaha, ok, ā€œcoercedā€ then!!!

8 Likes