Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Hello @Coffaholic and welcome. Kind of coffaholic me too. I drink 3 double coffes per day thats meen all day coffe and vape!

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m new and trying to mix my own juiceā€¦ Love all the work u guys have on here as

12 Likes

Welcome @Mayhem :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Welcome @Mayhem! We were all new once. You probably wonā€™t do a lot worse then when I started mixing. Have fun!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Coffaholic and congratz on your progres !
You will find this forum has alot to offer ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome @Mayhem !!

1 Like

Hi all, My name is Maarten and i live in the Netherlands. Been here for a while, tried multiple recipes and learning new ones every day. Iā€™m not a talented mixer so i love all the great recipes others make and share here. Recently i ā€˜discoveredā€™ the forums and boy there is a lot of good info here. Iā€™m planning staying here for a while so i thought it would be nice to say hi. So -drum roll- here it is: Hi. :blush:

18 Likes

Hello all, been here on the forum for a few days now and have been just diving in head first so I figured it was time to formally introduce myself. My name is John, (31) I live in Upstate NY (Adirondacks). Iā€™ve been vaping for 4yrs and 100% DIY for a little over 2yrs now. There were some costly liquids on the commercial market I enjoyed, but was burning a hole in my wallet after awhile lol. So, after being disappointed in juices more often than not, I made the leap into DIY and havenā€™t looked back. Learned a lot from the recipe side of ELR and still learning as I think we can all say. Was urged to join in on the forum, and well, here I am! :sunglasses: So, itā€™s nice to meet all of u and Iā€™m glad to be a part of this family, at long last.

15 Likes

Hoi @MTR76 & Hi @ADKmac

Welcome to the forum!

7 Likes

Thank u, glad to be here!

2 Likes

welcome @MTR76 :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome @ADKmac :raised_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks brother, hellošŸ‘‹šŸ»

2 Likes

Welcome, MTR76!

3 Likes

Suuuuup ADKmac!

3 Likes

Sorry was at workšŸ˜‘ Lol wuts shakinā€™ @VapeyMama?

2 Likes

Welcome new peoples :wave::smiley::grin:

5 Likes

Welcome @ADKmac and @MTR76 ! Glad to have ya aboard.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s up everyone? Iā€™m Osvaldo and just started vaping 2 weeks ago. Iā€™m in texas. Buying juice in my town isnā€™t that costly cuz shops around here mix there own 30 ml bottles and charge 7.50 for the flavor of the day which from what I can tell is pretty cheap but I saw a diy or die video and I was intrigued and found my way to this forum. I think this place is awesome and had to join. Iā€™ve already learned a lot and havenā€™t even stared my journey.

15 Likes

Welcome @Oso1 ! :+1:

3 Likes