Be polite and introduce yourself! (2017)

Welcome @Oso1! Congrats on finding the best forum ever. :wink: Glad to hear you’ve learned a lot already! See ya around the forums!

6 Likes

Welcome @Oso1 :raised_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome again @Oso !
Its here where you will become pro! :+1:

6 Likes

How long should I steep this for. Just mixed my first 100mL the day before yesterday. Thx again Mark! Can’t wait to review!

6 Likes

14-21 Days and the mix will be at maturation :+1:

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I started vaping in January to quit smoking, and I could briefly say 1 year without smoke … yeeee.
As I go to the forum daily, I come to introduce myself and thank this great community, for your experience, and above all for the shared recipes.
My name is Paulo, I’m 50 years old, and I live in Lisbon, Portugal. Unfortunately I do not speak English, and with great sorrow, because I like to be active in the forum, and share equally my moments of glory, as well as failed experiences, bref …
However, here is a sincere thanks, and anything who did not realize, Google translator’s fault! lol
Many thanks to all and congratulations for the excellent work;)

18 Likes

Great to see you Paulo! And your English is by far better than my Portuguese - look forward to seeing you around!

6 Likes

Thanks Lolly :slight_smile:
When I went to school, it was easier to speak English than wicking my RTA, today is the opposite… Lol

8 Likes

Hi I’m Gautam. I’m new to the vaping scene and I’m intrigued by the rich community it brings along. Planning to learn a lot more about it and someday be passionate about it as you guys are! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome @Mandrax :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome @Gautam :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Hi everyone, thought id peel myself away from the recipe section of this amazing website [massive shout out to you Lars]…and snoop around the forum for a change. It seems i have been a little rude and not introduced myself to the community. I started vaping about 5 months ago and started mixing 4months 3 weeks ago…since then i have never looked back, i have the BUG, and it’s HUGE…ive been off the stinkies for 5 months, i feel great…and am enjoying my new lifestyle, for me vaping was a side job, but now i live it breathe it, sleep it, steep it…im just hooked and couldn’t be happier, it is an addiction but an addiction i can live…quite happily. a big shout out to Simon [Woftam], he has been awesome for the whole journey and has never been to busy to lend support or advice also like to mention Sthrn Mixer, Ken O Where, Lummy, Worm1 and countless others who have been there to help, i love mixing and am learning more and more everyday…thankyou to everyone that contributes on the site…get busy livin…get busy mixin:ghost::crazy_face::facepunch:

17 Likes

Welcome aboard @vape4dayz 🖒 congratulations on falling into the rabbit hole and even more so for finding us bunch of reprobates :grin::ok_hand: good times ahead…glad you’re here :facepunch::dash::dash:

7 Likes

Eu falo Inglês quebrado às vezes e é minha língua nativa, então não se preocupe. lol A tradução foi perfeita, então continue publicando. Eu fiz isso no Google Tradutor, bem como para ver como a tradução é reversa. Estou sem cigarros cerca de um ano também. Prazer em conhecê-lo.

I speak broken english sometimes and it is my native language so do not worry. lol The translatation was perfect so keep posting. I did this on Google translator as well as see how the translation is in reverse. I am off cigarettes about a year too. Nice to meet you

7 Likes

Nice to meet you and welcome. You can learn a lot here from all the great people. I have learned tons.

4 Likes

I started on the calculator until I learned that my learning curve could be cut down by being an active member and reading the forum posts. The info on the forum is endless. Great to have you.

5 Likes

Welcome @vape4dayz :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Cheers Shane Thanks for the shout out. The fine folks here are always glad to help out - except for @Steampugs watch out for him he will just make you buy more stuff :rofl: .

7 Likes

I’ll have you know I’m a trustworthy upstanding pillar of the community…and as such…hold such malicious rumours in very…little regard :fu: :wink:

6 Likes

I think you are being harsh on yourself brother no one thinks you are the pillock of the community. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes