Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

I’m Kara from Idaho. I was a bit nervous of making ejuice, but I finally mixed my first batch last night! It’s really not as scary as I was making it, though I haven’t tasted my mixture yet :wink: Thanks to this group for finally giving me the courage!

13 Likes

Hi I’m hoob .that’s not my name name but it’s pretty much my name most people call me it .I’m from Essex in the UK
Been mixing for a couple of months now not really created anything of my own that’s great .Just ok
Seen some interesting recipes on here .
Pretty much every single one of my 40 odd concentrates are flavour art so keen to find some flavour art specific recipes

9 Likes

Check out @daath recipes he’s LARS on the recipe site he uses a lot of FA flavours in his recipes so it may grab you and get your attention.

Welcome everyone.

J

6 Likes

Now, this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I’d like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I’ll tell you how I kicked the stinkies and starting breathing fresh air.

In west Scotland born and raised
In the vape shop is where I spend most of my days
Chillin’ out mixin’ relaxin’ all cool
And all blowin’ some clouds outside school

When a couple of guys on YouTube starting mixing ejuice in my neighbourhood I got one little dry hit and then I got scared my mate pixxiepuffs said get on eliquid recipes you’ll learn all you need there!

12 Likes

Joint effort welcome phillis

3 Likes

Hello everybody!

A guy from Norway here. I’m 28years young, i quit smoking approx. 2.5years ago,
but was using snus instead…

Now i am completely tobacco-free, and have been for a year in May!
Think a celebration is in order when we get to May 15th!

Remember; It’s important to give yourself a pat on the back from time to time :wink:

I only have one mod, that’s a SmokE Mountain Vanilla.
There has never been any problems with it, so I’m quite pleased.
I use several different RDA’s on it - and it chucks some great clouds indeed

It’s fair to say that I’ve had quite a easy way(so far) into the “World of Vaping”.

@Taz1 I’ve had a couple of surprises though, when it comes to tasting flavors! :tired_face:
Some i have had too steep for a looong time, and some - i just cant stand!!

It’s a good thing you have a lot to choose from, and not more than 4ml of each…
Then its not the end of the world if you choose to throw some away :wink:
Maybe you can give them to someone else?

Here’s a good post about steeping, some tips and tricks that can help anybody get started.
Hope you can benefit from it and get some great tasting juices, that suits your palate.

If you have questions, just ask, we are all here to help each other…

ELR is such a perfect place! It just keeps me vaping on, ELR is such a perfect place Tralalalalalala!
OK, enough! :relaxed:

I believe this is the best community for vapers, whatsoever!

Happy vaping people!
See you around!

10 Likes

(btw)

Congrats on your bday last week :boom: @LoganMcguire :boom:

Hope you had a great one, and received some nice vape shiznit! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hello everyone, friends call me Mondo. Feel free to do the same :smile:

Had my final cigarette on Jan 16th 2014. Been vaping ever since. Started out with ego twists and protanks, then on to the SVD and kayfuns. Now I’m a devoted dripper with regulated boxes and Lemo V1 on the Hana DNA40 when im out driving and whatnot.

Started mixing over the summer of 2014. Have a few simple creations I like and still ever so tweaking to make perfect. This site has been very helpful to me and one day I hope to contribute.

Thanks for having me here @daath and hello to everyone else.

/waves

12 Likes

Know the feeling @Damondo… I’ve got a half dozen that I constantly tweek. Tweeking makes perfect; or so we hope!

9 Likes

Nathan from Florida here

6 Likes

Welcome, @ridgeback,don’t hesitate to ask questions! You have found the best DIY forum and calculator avaliable! These people here are amazing!

5 Likes

Hi i’m John and I sooo hate doing introductions :slight_smile:
Vaping for near a year and a half and mixing for nearly as long. Every time I find a good juice I seem to go off it not long after :slight_smile:
A couple of flavour ranges I get along with is Dark Burner and Herrlan (German) tried many others also but still searching for juice that becomes my ADV :slight_smile: Who knows maybe I find it here somewhere.

6 Likes

Hi I’m Vapeworks from Indonesia,

I’ve been vaping for almost two months and been off the cancer stick for a month.

Started DIY for about four…days and still struggling.

Hope I can learn many DIY things from this awesome forum.

My favorite flavor are fruits and kick a** chilling mint.

And I hate Vapers Fatigue

5 Likes

Congratulations! Keep Calm and Vape On! Mix On as well, it gets to be second nature after a while.

4 Likes

yes vaper’s fatigue sucks. I had it for a week and I slept for 12 hours a night

2 Likes

I’ve found the best way to cure it is stop vaping for 2-3 days, that’s the only way that works for me…and don’t use one flavor for too long

4 Likes

Well, umm hi, I’m “baseballmom” from PA, USA…I’ve been mixing a little under a year and vaping almost two now. I like using the calculators here and all the vast and varied knowledge/recipes shared, feel other forums, I don’t know …I just feel the need to branch out a bit more now I suppose, find some more creativity in myself and my diy. Just feel little uninspired and stagnating lately. Anyway I use a few different flavoring companies, seem each have their own unique strengths and weaknesses, and there are some I haven’t tried yet. Might take me time to adjust to this forum, a little different than what used to, so bear with me if I bungle around some. I like sharing ideas and learning, lots of that on this forum from what I’ve read lurking a bit…thanks for creating this forum, looks great!

7 Likes

When i get like this i go to a dessert recipe site and look for custard combinations that i have not tried yet. Same can be done for each flavor profile, drinks, bakery, etc.

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Been reading here tonight and feeling inspired already, thanks for the welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to the site!

4 Likes