Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

When i get like this i go to a dessert recipe site and look for custard combinations that i have not tried yet. Same can be done for each flavor profile, drinks, bakery, etc.

Welcome to the forum!

3 Likes

Been reading here tonight and feeling inspired already, thanks for the welcome!

5 Likes

Welcome to the site!

4 Likes

It is the main reason i dont make recipes as complex as i would like to, more flavors that are muted until you can get rid of it. Ginger candies work as does something spicy, at least for me. Vaping a heavy, straight menthol seems to work as well.

Good luck to you!

1 Like

Seeing as the ā€œflavorā€ we get from vaping is 80% scent, I wonder if a few deep sniffs of some ground coffee would work? I know they do that in perfume stores when smelling those.

Iā€™m lucky that I havenā€™t experienced this much but thatā€™s probably because I never vape the same flavor twice in a row. Iā€™m too flavor-ADD. I must vape all the flavors! :wink:

5 Likes

This forum will do that to ya! Lots of good folks here with lots of ideas! Welcome!

1 Like

welcome to the best around!!

1 Like

This exactly, I see variety, I see creativity, I see willingness to try new things, I see people using variety of flavor brands, together!!! I see differing opinions without flaming.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum!! Hope you find the inspiration you need!

1 Like

Hey hey everyone, my name is Kelly but everyone calls me Smoke!

Been vaping for 3 months now, am never going back to cigarettes, and just started making my own juices! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @IamSmoke! Youā€™re in good company, jump in, the waters are calm here!

1 Like

Congrats and your 3 months and welcome, Smoke! If you are interested in mixing other peoples recipes, until you get the hang of it, check our some of the regulars here. Some great recipes made by these folks.

Holler if you have any questions, people around here are pretty quick to provide good advice.

3 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I have a feeling I will be sticking around :smile:

4 Likes

Welcome ! And do stick around ā€¦good people and tonnes of great advice .

4 Likes

Hi Kelly, welcome

2 Likes

Welcome! Iā€™ll mirror what everyone else saidā€¦this is the best group of vapers this side of the Andromeda galaxy. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Hi and welcomeā€¦ No need to shop around youā€™ve found it!!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to all new members! :wave:
Be sure to check out the Discounts and deals page for low prices on new toys and flavors! :smile:

1 Like

Hello,

Some may know me from reddit DIY, Iā€™ve since moved on from there. Looking forward to contributing and learning here.

Thank you

10 Likes

Welcome @Badgerfacecat!

1 Like