Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Welcome to a whole new world. Good luck with the quitting my friend!

3 Likes

Seriously, get a scale. You can join the “why didn’t I do this sooner” club.

By the way, if you go to http://etekcitizen.com/ and fill out the application to review their products, you can get one for free. No shipping, taxes or nuthin’. They have some cool stuff to choose from. I got my first product 2 days ago so I can tell you it works.

EDIT: The reply was for @Bane213. Sorry Jim.

2 Likes

Hey everyone…my name is Ty, thanks for all the info. I’m trying to start my own line of juice and this site has helped extremely!!

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m glad you’re here. These guys (and girls!) are absolutely fantastic and super helpful. :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks JoJo… I know I’m a little late to the game but I have some questions about Flavor West and I’m also starting my own juice line and need to know what vape shops are paying? Can you direct my questions to the right forum? Thanks Again!

2 Likes

@ringling might be able to help. He makes juice for his own shop. If you wanna talk about Flavor West, this is probably the thread with the most information.

2 Likes

Welcome @Stixx! Good luck on your venture!!

2 Likes

hey there… welcome!!

1 Like

Hi Stixx;

Truth be told, most Vape Shops do their own blending. Some will also carry Premium name brand lines for instance Suicide Bunny and the like. Premium name brand juices can cost shops anywhere from $7-$14 for 30ml usually depending on the company. Those who can buy even bigger quantity even cheaper. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to discourage you. Just saying it like it usually is. One thing you do have going for you is that most Vape Shops that do their own blending do not do any premium juice. Their usual blends are one flavor and base. Some get venturous and blend two flavors (A fruit and a few drop of menthol for instance). This basically is saying you have a good chance of making blends that can blow their juice away. Here’s something else you have going for you. Everyone selling ejuice at Vape Conventions, etc, all claim their juices are PREMIUM juices. My opinion of course about 80-85% of premium juices I have tasted, SUCK and that’s putting it nicely. So this means if you are a GOOD blender, are a good salesman, and the price is right for the shops, there’s always a chance of being successful…Flavor West Questions, just may be able to help!

4 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I make some tasty juices and don’t think I’ll have a problem. I just got bottles and creating labels in Illustrator as we speak. Someone told me PSPRINT.COM is a good place to get my labels done,…still unsure. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. I’ve spent too much money on Flavor West flavs and have some concerns after what I’ve read,…but have to start somewhere. Thanks again everyone…will post back later…

1 Like

I’m Magnus from North Carolina. I’ve been vaping a few months after many years of cigar/pipe/hookah habit, but my eliquid bill could choke a donkey. As a bit of a hacker at heart, I thought I’d try getting my hands dirty. So I’m starting the DIY approach on the eliquid. Then I want to make my own mod.

6 Likes

Welcome the site Magnus … Some great people here!

3 Likes

Welcome @Magnus919; good to have another NC vaper in the forum!

I think this is why most of us started the DIY routine and keep at it.

5 Likes

I’m from NC myself… currently living in Tennessee. Welcome to the site.

3 Likes

Welcome!! I’m sure you’ll fit right in around here. :wink:

1 Like

Hello everyone my name is Dave and very glad I found this site. I smoked 2 to 3 packs a day for 46 years and have now been tobacco free for 5 months. My daughter got me a simple ego starter kit for Christmas of 2014 and I stopped buying tobacco products shortly after. I was a heavy equipment mechanic and operator most of my life and am now retired with lots of time on my hands but very little money. In the past I tried everything my doctor suggested to quit smoking but with no success. Now vaping and not smoking but the commercial e-liquid became unbelievably expensive for me. So now I am just starting into the diy e-liquid and can already see the advantages to this. I have lots of questions and will try to find answers here by reading before asking but I am sure you will see more from me in this forum. By the way the screen name is because I live in the state of West Virginia and I do Santa Claus for several volunteer fire departments parades every year.

7 Likes

Welcome and congrats on quitting! The hard part is over…now for the fun. :wink:

1 Like

you found the right place for all of your vaping needs alot of very cool and helpful people here!!!

3 Likes

Hi I’m Jose from Amsterdam. I started vaping 4 months ago just 9 days after they tightened up the law so I have to get my shit from Fasttech. Started with a cigalike which I didn’t like, bought an ego and didn’t like that much either and bought my first dripper. Got onto Youtube to learn how to build a coil and got introduced to DIY juices. Got several tanks and drippers now but I like tanks better. I really like the vaping community. I have been watching a lot of Youtube videos over the years on different subjects and the abuse in the comment section really turns my stomach. Don’t see any of that in the vaping vids or this forum and really appreciate the way people help and encourage each other.
Very happy to be a part of this.

5 Likes

Congrats @wvsanta! Welcome to choosing life and the forum! Vape on!

2 Likes