Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Welcome and I think you’ll find this forum a little more supportive than reddit! Nothing but good supportive people here.

3 Likes

Welcome. Real fun bunch here. Informative and educational as well.

2 Likes

Hullo and welcome! I don’t do the reddits if I can help it. :stuck_out_tongue: Glad to have ya here.

1 Like

Welcome BFC, im /u/To0nMaN from the DIY sub. Hope you enjoy this place as much as i/we do!

1 Like

Welcome aboard to the most informative place on earth!!!

1 Like

I’m a NOOB to DIY, and hear this is a good place to start. Looking forward to creating my own juice.

Cheers, Y’all

8 Likes

…not for long! Welcome to ELR.

4 Likes

Lost of info here for that and some great mixers here too!

Welcome to the forums and dont hesitate to ask should you run into something you can figure out. We’ve all been there.

3 Likes

Hello, fellow vapers! I want to thank daath for the wonderful and helpful website and calculator. DIY is brand new to me, although I have been vaping for 2 years. I so look forward to this adventure!

5 Likes

@manthe, I’m in Titusville! How is your DIY adventure going? I just placed my first order, and am cramming in all the info I can get. Any suggestions?

3 Likes

Welcome @Kay_Fun! Mix it up and we’ll be here to enjoy your company!

3 Likes

Welcome! Stick around and you’ll be an old pro in no time. :wink:

4 Likes

@kay_fun - I’m really loving it! Especially now almost a year in - I’m getting pretty good at it and have 4-6 REALLY strong favors with the recipes locked down ands much better feel for a lot of my flavor re which makes it easy and fun to experiment and still get great results!

4 Likes

Well- I have to learn quick. My favorite vendor is in Indiana, and I don’t know how much longer I can order from her! This looks like a great place to learn!

2 Likes

You’ll love it here

1 Like

Hey, vaper from Portugal here, the long journey since December when i quit analogues and bought my first ego. Now i’m vaping mostly from RTA’s, occasionally I’m hitting on of my drippers. Mixing my on ejuice and enjoying it all the way.

btw i want a hexohm box mod, if anyone has to give away ehehe.

Thank you all

6 Likes

Welcome! :smile:

3 Likes

Welcome and congrats on choosing life!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone! I’m Shane from Northern Utah. Been a 2 to 3 pack a day smoker for more than 30 years. I think about all the damn money I have spent on cigarettes over the years and it makes me sick! Anyways, I’ve tried about everything out there to quit smoking and so far nothing has worked.
My wife took up vaping and quit smoking the analogs about 5 years ago. I tried it with her but didn’t enjoy it and gave up on it fairly quickly.
A couple of months ago we hired a new guy at work and I ran into him out in the smoke shack. He had a nice box mod and with a dripper on it and let me try it out … I loved it!!! I picked me up a mechanical mod, a RDA and some juice the next day and I’m hooked. I haven’t completely quit the analogs yet but this last pack has lasted me 5 days now so I am getting close … fingers crossed!
I’ve become good friends with the new guy and found out he makes his own juice. He has been going over the process with me and last night I placed my first order for supplies.
While doing some research and trying to find some good recipes I came across this site. I can see it’s a great site full of great ppl so I am looking forward to making some new friends, making some of my own juice, and hopefully contributing to the forum.
Thanks for the welcome,
Shane

9 Likes

Woo! I’m glad to hear you found something that works for you! You’ve found a good place here. Let us know if you need any help or have any questions. Some good people around here that really know what they’re doing. :wink: I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say our hopes are with you that you’re able to quit cigs.

3 Likes