Be polite and introduce yourself! (Feb. 2015 to Feb. 2017)

Just kidding, just kidding! But I want my ring back! ; )

2 Likes

All I want to know, is he a Tootle Puffer or a Mod Whomperā€¦lol

4 Likes

eerei silenceā€¦lol rotfpmsl

3 Likes

I think it sunk in as to what they were just sayingā€¦lol

3 Likes

fkn love this place hahah

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to speak for the guyā€¦BUUUUUT I will! This mofo whompers dem mods like no bodyā€™s biz sun!! (and thatā€™s S-U-N not S-O-N cause you shine baby!) Seriously! All I had back in the day was my dinky eleaf and I think he had like 2 or 3 on his person and I swear to god he pulled optimus prime out of his pocket and said oh and thereā€™s this one!
He is my Mod senseiā€¦

3 Likes

Wow. That escalated quickly. Lol. Welcome @jimmee1 :smile:

2 Likes

LOL!! Ya Iā€™m gonna fit in with this bunch! I have been friends with Darth for a few yrs now and Iā€™ve never seen anyone take to vaping so quickly or adeptly. Being a ā€œJames Beard Award Winning Chefā€ gave him a natural skill with mixing flavors (sry to put your resume out there homey). Iā€™m excited to be a part of the group here and will be uploading some of my favorite mixes this week, please check them out and give me some feedback. Oh and ringling, Iā€™m a MOD Monster!! Iā€™m always on the newest, biggest, baddest and craziest MODS outā€¦actuallyā€¦I may need an intervention :confounded: Iā€™m leaving Monday for a cruise to the Bahamas so please forgive the radio silence as I prepare for a week of excess and debauchery.

7 Likes

Ty JoJo Iā€™m looking forward to the experience

1 Like

Oh that as***le? Yeah heā€™s okay I guess.

LOL

Welcome Jim. Any friend of @DarthVapor is a friend of mine.

3 Likes

Needing intervention, see this threadā€¦http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/t/vapeing-the-addiction/26855/1

2 Likes

Awww poor guyā€¦you gonna be ok? Thatā€™s gotta be roughā€¦ :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah that guy is a douche!! I donā€™t know how people put up with his crap! Always joking around like he thinks heā€™s funnyā€¦what an idiot!!
I have to put up with his shit everyday!! Heā€™s so annoying! Try living with the guyā€¦

3 Likes

LOL love you bro (no homo)

2 Likes

Hi

Iā€™m Aron ( Candysmoke on forums ) , Iā€™m from Europe and I have been vamping for over 5 years and occasionally DIYā€™ing for 4yrs ā€¦ I love to DYI e-liquid but also try other complex liquids.

I do like sweet vapes mostly but I vape anything that taste good :smiley:

ATM my fav mix are : yogurt -cream-fruity -custardy vapes

And fav pre-made liquid ( ONEHITWONDER eliquids ) Milkman taste awesome and hopefully on the way is there new rocket man.

I do like to support awesome juice makers but love the challenge to create something thatā€™s very close to thereā€™s.

I am mostly a reader on forums but I will drop that occasional line :slight_smile: , Iā€™m also very busy in life and canā€™t really find enough time to build my house in any forum ( mostly I read )

I already learned a lot from here and got new ideas for my next few mix that I will make.

Hope to get to know a few of you .

REGARDS

9 Likes

Welcome, man! Weā€™re happy to have you :smile: Where in Europe? We have people here from all over the place. Iā€™m in Denmark.

1 Like

Hi @Candysmoke :grinning: I am still new here myself but have been around for a few weeks now! I can tell you that I have learned so much from reading all of the threads in this forum! These people here genuinely care for one another and I feel right at home! Iā€™m sure you will too :smiley: This is the greatest forum on the web IMHO! I love it here! If you have a question feel free to ask and someone will always get back to you to the best of their ability. Welcome!

4 Likes

welcome and youā€™ll fit right in weā€™re all here to help whenever or however we can

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the fam!

3 Likes

Hey everyone, chris here new to all this vape stuff and looking to learn the diy side of things

Be prepared for lots of daft questions

8 Likes