Belated introduction to the new Puglet, ELR say hello to Cerys Olivia

That little girl came from your balls, dude!

3 Likes

Congrats to you and the Mrs. She’s a cutie!

3 Likes

Congrats on the new miracle. I have three and it is a wild ride. Teenage angst from my son. Pre teen hormones from my daughter, and baby craziness from my other son. My mother said all of it will keep me young.:thinking::man_shrugging:t2::man_facepalming:t2:. Awesome looking family bud.

3 Likes

Thankfully…she was a bit smaller that night :ok_hand:

Cheers Joel :joy: 🖒

1 Like

Thanks very much like :grin:🖒

1 Like

Thanks very much :wink:🖒 …cant say its making me feel any younger at the monent lol

1 Like

Absolutely stunning, looks just like your better half I’m guessing. :wink: Way to pretty to look like daddy, she does have your hair though and giver her a couple years she’ll have all of it and you’ll be able to just polish your head instead of comb your hair. Kids are so much fun.
A hearty Congrats and blessing to the whole family.

Oh yeah and as for feeling younger. Grand baby #8 is due in Feb. I don’t even want to hear about younger. :smile:

3 Likes

Momentus! :tada: Special Congrats to the Missus. We look forward to your next Vape review in what …like April? :smile: I’m speculating you’re current trying to find Baby crib/carseat/stroller/diaper Forums right about now. What great pictures of the Fam and the latest addition (!) I’d offer a special blessing to them ALL, but it looks like she just arrived! Love the name …Congratulations Mate!

4 Likes

Ha…thank you very much Mr Darc, she is indeed rather special…but then I would say that :wink: and it is business as usual, working on the next review as we speak lol :wink: no rest for the wicked :smiling_imp: …I mean she’s 4 days old now she can practically look after herself …

4 Likes

Thanks GP :wink: nice of you to say so :smile: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations ! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you.:wink:…i like to share…unlike the baby by all acounts…

9 Likes

OMG Congratulations! Sooo happy for you!

1 Like

Thankyouuuu :grin:🖒

1 Like

Congrats… So this makes 4?

2 Likes

no 19…

jk :wink:

3 :+1: …I think…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Beautiful kid. Grats. Nothing smells like a new born. Then comes the diapers…

2 Likes

Cheers Super :wink: :+1:

1 Like