Best All-in-1 vape shop

There’s really no spikey qualities at all with the 7 Leaves. Nice And mellow, true tobacco flavor. I’m not going to recommend the INW Parliament, cause I haven’t used it and probably won’t.

1 Like

Don’t forget to use code ELRECIPES for 10% off with BCV.

It was the “cherry” in the description on the parlament that turned me off…I just thought pipe tobacco which I have always loved the smell of, just not the taste. Also 7 leaves seems popular and I have seen quite a bit of recipes, so I would have a good starting point. Steep time is a bit longer than I’m used to correct?

1 Like

2 or 3 weeks steep time, minimum, with tobaccos if you’re doing the normal mix, shake and wait method.

1 Like

Ok so let’s expand on that. How do you mix and steep Darth?

1 Like

-I measure by weight
-Give a brief shake
-I have a Little Dipper Crock pot that I keep around 100-110 and usually the bottle will go in there for a short time to loosin my VG
-I remove from bath and give another brief shake and then they go into my homemade spinners
I have a picture here;

I let those spin for a while creating the infamous vortex and (I have steeping boxes if it’s a juice that has flavors requiring age)…although the spinners in my opinion really shorten the time on a lot of my juices, I’m still a firm believer that time is your best friend
-Then I have a collection of really nice wooden cigar boxes I keep the bottles in, each box labeled with the date of whats inside (I usually make at least 5+ bottles at a time)
-After that they go into my wine boxes that I made shelves for easy access, there a pic of my station on that same thread

JimK just taught me about using a frother on my mixes. He states that it eliminates weeks worth of steep time.I’ll be using this method later.

1 Like

Nice. I remember seeing that set up before. He swears by frothing. I can’t wait to try it.

1 Like

Yeah I would like to give it a try too…one of these days- I’m really happy with my set up and 75% of my juices I can have that day or the next but I have SO many mixes that I’m usually not tasting what I made for over 2 weeks anyways haha
I’m in the upper 400s on my mixes right now so you can see why! Seriously I really make too much if thats even possible :wink:

It was last week or the week before I made 50 alone…I really need to stop…there is no reason to have this much on hand, since I am the only one in the house that vapes
I do sell too but it’s very limited clientele

and what’s your current method?

Currently I’m mixing and waiting. I tried the warm rice and the crock pot. My stirrer hotplate took a cap so I have parts on order to build an a laboratory 4 station magnetic stirrer and hot plate. I just bought a frother. I’m gonna use it on the 300mls I mixed earlier.

I have a mini ninja(I think) blender I was always curious just to try- We don’t use it and it’s still in the box, so it’s clean…I would think this would froth as well but only 60mls or more

They wind a piece of 14 gauge wire around the end of the frother. It fits right into their bottles and froth it several times. Check out the picture thread. That’s where the pictures are. JoJo has a pic there.

1 Like

Yeah I saw the pic she posted the other day! Smart, plus a good way for them to use all that extra wire they were talking about :wink:

1 Like

I haven’t built coils. Maybe that’s in the future. Especially when the hammer comes down on vapers. I need to learn though.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t either, I tried once when I tried out dripping but I didn’t enjoy dripping myself and I have been content with the coils I buy plus during season I’m working 120 hours a week and nobody has time for that! I barely have time to make a juice for myself! Well you know how it goes with season down here, that’s why off season this year I decided to make so many damn bottles! Like a bear in winter :wink:

But I agree with the possible future ruining all that…

Yeah I’m sitting on about 50 bottles of juice. We use about 5 30s a week. I’m trying to hoard supplies as much as I can afford. The future looks bleak.

1 Like

Yeah I will be doing that soon as well or at least on the nicotine because if anything that will be the one item that’s cut. I’m trying to be optimistic but it’s like a fish against the current with what I have witnessed and experienced lately and quite personally I don’t have much faith in humanity let alone the government…

Most dont. That’s why no one stands up for it. People just sit back on the train tracks and wait for the train. We posted a call to action thread but no one responds. Oh well.

1 Like