Best Bottles for Cheap Cheap?

So… where’s everyone getting their bottles lately?

I use 4 oz Boston Rounds with the hard plastic caps for big batches and I use 30 ML Gorilla Opening Unicorn Bottles for Toting around.

2 Likes

Try here, there’s topics on it already with links. :yum:

2 Likes

Thank you! (Didn’t mean to start new thread)

2 Likes

https://www.containerandpackaging.com/

3 Likes

Oh man, that looks like a good site, have you bought from them before?

2 Likes

No problem, if your not sure if theres already a thread on what your looking for, just use the search function and similar topics will come up. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Pattie,

Normally I would look…but about a week ago I searched on a topic and the site put up a warning bubble saying something like “This topic is over 360 days old, are you sure you want to bring this up again?”

I haven’t seen a thread on bottles in a while so… I asked. Thought potentially a new supplier.

3 Likes

It’s still a good question and i know its been talked about recently, but if we keep it on the same sort of threads, the information is at your fingertips with a simple word search.
But it’s all good. There should be loads of up to date info on there mabey with some codes. :yum:

2 Likes

I’ve been using these. They work great and I can’t see finding them cheaper:

2 Likes

That is a great option! Thank you!

1 Like

I just noticed the description says the caps are childproof. The ones they sent me weren’t, so might wanna contact the seller first if you decide to order and need childproof caps.

3 Likes

I struggled for a long time trying to get decent 30ml bottles, I found a dental equipment supplier in Germany who sold amber glass bottles with cool (albeit a bit crap) red bulb droppers but they were ball point so a bit of a pain in ass to use, then I found a guy on ebay who agreed to match the dental equipment price if I bought in batches of 50 (85p each) so I snapped his hand off, great droppers, needle point too, child safe and tamper sealed, this is what I sell now, the customers are very happy with them, I mean it’s UK ebay so not much use to you guys in the states but anyone in the UK I can probably find a link if you need it.:+1:

10 Likes

I would like the link bud. :ok_hand:

1 Like

The shipping is pretty high… like more than the order? I’m in the US.

1 Like

this is him, we dealt off ebay and I did have to buy 50 to get them cheaper but still a great deal and a great bottle

4 Likes

K… that helps!

2 Likes

I’ve been using these guys:

www.premiumvials.com

The shipping is more than I would like to pay but it could be worse. They ship really fast, I was just looking for a cheaper option. Fasttech has bottles but they take forever to get here and they charge a lot more than I would think they should for fasttech.

2 Likes

That was exactly my reaction!..their great with most things but not with bottles, not worth the wait in my opinion :rage:

2 Likes

Yes just did. A few weeks ago. Quick and awesomw…lol. there based in kentucky

3 Likes

Look at there closeout items and overstock

3 Likes