ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Best place to buy VG PG concentrates etc (uk)

Suppose I better start stocking up.
When is it likely to happen ?

May is the cut off, gives you a while to stock up :thumbsup:

If the Tories trigger Article 50 before May will TPD still apply do you think? :confused:

I literally fucking hate this country. It’s run by old grumpy people who want no one else to have any fun

as far as tpd goes I wouldn’t expect any change for AT LEAST a couple of years, it’s not priority unfortunately, it might change but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

grrrr TPD! How you feeling pud?

well I’m in work but I still feel like hammered shit, better than yesterday though thanks :wink:

Non EU countries in Europe are already enforcing TPD even though they don’t have to. I agree with Pugs on that one.

Anyone tried the PG VG from E-cig Shop £5.60 for 500ml

Yeah, its good, but check out lubrisolve :wink: credit goes to @Pugs1970

Now that’s Good value
Have you used them ?

many many times, highly recommend :wink::thumbsup:

Just ordered 5Ltrs

Sure have…

I’m just testing a few batches that I made with darkstar VG and it does taste a lot better. It’s smoother and doesn’t have the weird aftertaste that the make my vape ones have. Sorry for the late reply.

Coffee everywhere now lol.

Try out Lubrisolve - http://www.lubrisolve.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=20

Fantastic price and quality is great, I use them as well as others here…

I’m actually waiting on a delivery from them, someone else suggested it a while back. Just gotta find some decent bottles for storage now.

For storing the PG / VG??

No, recipes that are done and steeping. I keep the VG and PG in the containers they came in. I only have one large bottle of each at a time.