Best place to buy VG PG concentrates etc (uk)

Ah, ok.

Bit pricey but great quality - http://www.ampulla.co.uk
Good quality low price Plastic bottles - https://www.ibottles.co.uk
Really nice glass but no straight tip droppers. - https://www.baldwins.co.uk

@Pugs1970 Has some places he gets bottles, possibly ebay??

2 Likes

https://stormvapours.co.uk/ :+1:

2 Likes

Cheers for that, Iā€™ll check them all out and see what suits.

1 Like

I stay loyal to John at flavorart uk for my FA flavors because I know I am getting an original FA bottle with an accurate batch number and date on it. I also use Rainbowvapes and have had wonderful customer service with James. Never had a problem with them but I messed up my online order. James sorted it out for me right away, great guy. John is an outstanding vendor too with excellent customer service as well.

I have also used vapable and like that with them, you can spend just 20 quid and get free delivery. I have been looking at chefs vapour lately and will be trying some Real Flavors soon. Iā€™ve been holding out for the raw extracts but I donā€™t think I can wait much longer to try them. I think I will email them too @Lolly

As far as nic Piratesvape uk website is down, dark star are my current choice now. I buy litres of vg based nic and freeze them broken down into amber glass bottles. Dark star is selling freezer packs of 4 500ml amber bottles ready for the freezer and they are selling like hotcakes.I wonā€™t derail this on the TPD issueā€¦ I forgot about a 100ml bottle of VG nic about 2/3 gone, the color had changed to a light orange. It was almost 2 years old and tasted just fine mixing with it.

Thanks for sharing this link, I am down to the last of my VG and need to reorder. I had come across them before but was unsure how good their product is. Now I feel confident enough to give them a go and what a great price. Perfect timing for me!

1 Like

Me too - always speedy with delivery.

Rainbow vapes and chefs flavours also have great customer service and delivery, but def email chefs re Real flavours extracts - the more demand the better chance we have of getting our hands on some!

I might just have to bite the bullet and order direct from them if we have no luck, depending on delivery costs!

I donā€™t think they can Lolly, Iā€™m sure I have had that conv with Walt in the past, something to do with the Alcohol or somethingā€¦

I also use Lubrisolve (thanks to tip-off from @Pugs1970) - highly recommend :+1:

2 Likes

always welcome :wink:

2 Likes

If you could see my sad sad face now :pensive:

1 Like

I canā€¦itā€™s right thereā€¦^

3 Likes

Ha, there is a definite resemblance. In fact the emoji system may actually have been devised using my passport photo :joy::joy:

1 Like

I plan on it but figured I would wait a day or so. If enough of us keep up the demand they will supply it I hope.

1 Like

I donā€™t mean to go off topic here but I was just wondering if thereā€™s another storing method for nic. Pugs has told me freezing is the best option. Is there an alternative?.

Freezer or fridge for Longevityā€¦
Dark Cool place will keep the nic for a good 9 months ???

Cheers Grubby :thumbsup:

1 Like

If kept in fridge how long will it last as I want to start stocking up prior to new rules taking effect but not if its going to go off
cheers

1 Like

I have a stockpile growing in my freezer, I hope to have several litres by May.
@Pugs1970 may be doing the same dunno fr sure, it was upon his suggestion
that Iā€™m doing it

1 Like

3 litres and one on the way :thumbsup:

3 Likes

There are many place in UK where people can buy VG\PG products.I am a user of VG\PG product. I use icore liquid product. You can use that for once.

Has anyone tried the VG from chefsflavours.co.uk?
Theyā€™re international shipping price is really low so if itā€™s good VG, for me thatā€™s great, Iā€™m in Israel and shipping from the US or UK, especially for 1 or 2 kg/liters is very high.
I did ask them about quality and they replied saying ā€œOur VG is USP Grade and is 100% VGā€.

1 Like