Best Strawberry Flavor for Strawberry n cream?

Enjoy it ! Just be glad you made something you really like that’s the important part. I have a recipe where don’t laugh it was like my 3rd recipe but I’d vape it today if I didn’t become sensitive to pg…it went like this simple and sweet circus cotton candy 15% Bilberry FA 2% that’s it. LOL that’s a whole lotta cotton candy but guess what in about 3 days that is the sweetest most tastiest BB you’ll vape :smile: That just inspired me to do a remix !!!

Glad your loving the SB Shisha It is my favorite SB

1 Like

Here you know you want to try it :wink:

1 Like

Making it now !!! uh huh that looks tasty !! I think I’ll hold off on the pyrue until I know it needs it. My taste buds are gearing up for SB Shisha ( Raise the roof hands ) !!!

1 Like

It’s a good Shack n Vape from the start.

1 Like

The cream and the ice cream will show up nicely in about 2 weeks also it will be delicious I’m excited thanks for sharing !

1 Like

Yes it will, are you using a Tank or RDA?

1 Like

Tank and MTL vaper

1 Like

I’m running a Sense Herakles tank and also a Sapor RDA on a Sigelei 150tc. I love the Herakles tank it has great flavor.

1 Like

No… hee hee no fancy tanks or RDA’s here just lil ol Nautilus minis n reg. I do some Kanger tanks too but my coils are above ohm types.

1 Like

If you ever need a new tank I highly recommend the Herakles tank it is a vape changer! The flavor you get out of the tank is great compared to most.

1 Like

Does this type of tank actually have coils that are above 1.5 ohm lol probably not… the trouble is I can’t get into a tank that is breezy I have to have a tight air draw or it won’t work even my kanger nano and mini are sometimes borderline breezy and not tight enough.

Ummm ya no lol all below 0.6 ohm as far as I know. I like airflow lol the tip that comes with it was good at first then I hit some RDA’s with way more flow but couldn’t take the plunge into getting one so I just switched out the tip to TFV4 tip that has adjustable airflow ports.

1 Like

See why I am using the tank I am using :smile: most new tanks are all about air flow that is the last thing a MTL vape wants.

I do have other tanks like Joytech ego one mega and mini I have them both and are great for my needs. They have coils that are labeled weird but anyway it is a MTL tank and could be a sub-ohm tank as well. I’m good with tanks for now. I am enjoying my newest tank Aspire Triton mini it has adjustable air flows and uses a 1.8 ohm clapton stock coil.

2 Likes

Here is my favorite tank when I vapped MTL

1 Like

It has adjustable airflow and a dual coil.

1 Like

I have an anyvape peakomizer very similar to that one. That must be the original it was ripped off from ! I will look into it as well I think I was going to get one but who knows why I didn’t. Is that a Kanger tank ?

Yes it’s a Kanger tank I ran it on a Spinner V2

1 Like

ah it’s ego fitted huh. crap well I have several adapters to fit a 510 connection not to much of a big deal I use box mods but I am guessing with the coils they’re probably around a 1.5 - 1.8 ohm coil they must be using the upgraded Aero coil ?

Does that tip come off I can’t stand to vape out of anything metal ?

Yes they are 1.8ohm and the tip does come off. The tank does have good vapor production for what it is.

1 Like

I am not as much of a vapor hound as a flavor person even with limited tank options :smile: well cool I’m glad you shared this with me. I wrote it down for when I go shopping again !

Good night I guess I should try your recipe tom and then again in about 2 weeks ! looking forward to it .