Best Sub Ohm Tanks of 2015

It out performs the Crown IMO. I’m using the dual rba deck.

Run a vape shop and listen to the stories, something else. You’re a careful man as I usually. I have broke one glass tank though. A while back I switched from a Aspire Viva Nova to a Nautilus Mini. The second day I was having one of those clumsy days and dropped it on our ceramic floor. Of course that was the end of that tank. I have owned many glass tanks and only broke one so I guess that’s not too bad…

1 Like

You should still get the crown though if you are looking to buy another tank. Just my opinion of course but I have enjoyed mine a lot and it’s one of the easier tanks I have to clean. Plus I am still on my first damn coil since buying it…2 months ago?

Guess mine did too, haven’t inspected closely. Need some time too get to it. Will be blending today…

You all have get the dual rba. It’s just like dripping…

2 Likes

That’s phenomenal. Which RBA comes with the kit.

The single is in the full kit. I have two more coming tomorrow, Ebay $22 and free shipping.

3 Likes

I was just about to ask what the best RBA is to get for first time builders. I cant see having the dual over the single being any different as far as building being a newbie but it will be my very first build…
Unfortunately the cloud kit doesn’t come with the rba so I will have to do some searching, for the crown as well

AAAAND the search is over haha funny enough I am on that very exact ebay shop as you posted this

1 Like

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-TF-R1-Authentic-TFV4-RTA-RBA-Single-Coils-IN-STOCK-US-FREE-SHIPPING-/111750649767?hash=item1a04db97a7

1 Like

Thanks, I may just dive right into the dual…if I’m going to do it I may as well do it proper!! Plus I never start out small haha

Their stock coils are RIDICULOUSLY expensive wtf!?

1 Like

. The double is a must. Thanks Pro_Vapes

2 Likes

This will be my first build also. I just started researching building coils.

2 Likes

When you see the size of these coils you will understand better. They are the size of a small house .

2 Likes

You and me both John! We should meet up and build!
So I need an Ohm meter…does brand/quality really matter for these? Is there something I should look out for or are they all the same?
For example I was looking at this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-Ohm-Meter-resistance-Reader-Voltage-Tester-510-Atomizer-Vape-Tester-/121491719399?hash=item1c497884e7

I did a tutorial on building the dual…

1 Like

HAH!
the moment i opened my package and that lid swung open, i KNEW thats why they sent those rings…i did the exact same thing the very first time i filled it…

2 Likes

Some are not spot on accurate. But it will be near.

2 Likes

I saved the tutorial Vapes. You were a great help today. As usual, thank you so very much.

1 Like

Should we even play around with a cheap meter?

1 Like

Your mod will tell you your resistance. That’s where I check mine. If it’s too low, the mod is protected and it won’t fire anyway. I think it’s mainly for mech mods…

1 Like