BULL CITY FLAVORS -- Flawless after 15 orders!

not sure how many orders I placed with them before I changed suppliers but I have to say they did make an error on either the first or second order I placed they were absolutely stellar about fixing it and then quite a few perfect orders before I changed. I only changed because my new supplier carried pretty much every thing I need so the one stop shopping was a big thing.

Mt. Baker Vapor, one of my first online vendors that I purchased from.
-Beetlejuice
-Mountain Dew
-Lemonade (Just finally getting FW Lemonade ordered after all these years)

BCF is my top pick for DIY, closely competing with Wizardlabs and Ecig express. (usually comes down to shipping costs or availability of flavors but the other places have had weird advertisements like RF with the bogo deals but its like $13 shipping for (4) 4oz bottles or etc. or etc.
I stick with what I know, and WL and BCF have been in the game for a while.

1 Like

Just got my BCF order today. When I ordered, I asked for stickers or a free sample if available and they sent a couple of stickers and a 10ml bottle of TPA Raspberry Sweet. Love getting free sh…stuff!
BCF rocks!

4 Likes

I checked my order history and have placed 20 orders with them. The last order came with a leaker (Flavora bottle) and they instantly took care of it. Flavora bottles have known problems with the caps so I can’t say that the problem was with BCF. Great service, great selection, good prices, and shipping is ultra fast to me here in Indiana. While I’m pretty certain there are other good ones, BCF will continue to get my business.

4 Likes

@mrpipes Same here, FLV bottle caps suck like the third plane of hell, but @BullCityFlavors always makes it right. You cannot put a price on good customer service like that.

6 Likes