Bull City Flavors - NOW CARRYING WONDERFLAVORS AND NEW FLAVORAH FLAVORS

How much for the gallon?

I’ve always used palm derived VG from Essential Depot. Expensive but I get free delivery from Amazon and a subscription discount. I know there’s been issues with GMO and pesticide use on soybeans so I’ve stayed away from soy based VG. Maybe it’s a non-issue but that’s just me, I like my palm based.

3 Likes

Is BCF NOT Palm ??

4 Likes

You can still get VG and PG from LNW

3 Likes

I have no idea, never got vg from them. Some distributors offer a choice. I always read the label for the manufacturer. One of the biggest manufacturers is Dow Chemical. I’m not aware of BCF, LNW, LB et al manufacturing their own PG and VG. You’d need a huge processing plant.

3 Likes

Yes…LB carries Dow and so did NR at one time Dow was the industry standard it probably still is

5 Likes

Well, that doesn’t really “count” IMO lol…
Because the only reason I chanced it was because I had already reached the free shipping quota, and figured it was going to be the best possible time (read as: cheapest way) to try their VG.

IIRC though, it was around $24 for a gallon. (Almost double what I’m used to paying for a gallon, but alas, those days [years actually] are a thing of the past until the dust settles with the ‘pandemic paranoia’*.)

*Note, that’s not dismissing the very real threat of the virii making the rounds. Just dismissive of the political and media overreaction (and lack of any meaningful reaction to it IMO).

With everyone and their brother hopping on the “we can make and sell home made hand sanitizer” bandwagon, to the (supposed: according to Hangsen) industry ramping up production of eliquid for pods… I’m hopeful that VG prices will return to normal in the next year or so.

I have/had no intention of quitting vaping (even after I’m done with nic), but if I can’t source Musim Mas, or something very close to it quality-wise, then I’ll have to quit.

@fidalgo_vapes
Thank you brother fiddy for the confirmation on LB! As well as the other tips. :beers:

5 Likes

Oh PG priceshave also gone up quite a bit smh…and yiu are welcome

5 Likes

It appears to be. But I suspect it’s an inferior variant that’s not produced by Musim Mas (or someone of comparable caliber).

Again, it has kind of a peppery note to the knuckle test. But I have not mixed with it yet. So the above opinion is subject to change depending on the results during usage in a final mix.

It does have a similar sweetness to it however.
It’s not the Humco (Walmart) or other VG that I bought from a walk-in purchase in a shop years ago. (Both inferior to MM)

4 Likes

I was going to ask if they still do the Glycubes on occasion, but then you said:

4 Likes

Super pure, and super thick.

6 Likes

I haven’t been on their website lately but last time I was, yes, they do glycubes.

4 Likes

I just checked there and Amazon. On ED a glycube of PG is $210 while it’s $41 per gallon on the other site with free shipping with Prime.

6 Likes