Can someone help me create a good all day vape

Its not that TPA doesnt work … Its that a lot of newer companies have came out with better offerings . TPA still jas its staple flavor , just find what interests you and research the flaves . One more thing buy 10ml bottles so you can experiment and know that flave is for you , just bc the masses like it doesnt mean you will …

2 Likes

I was right there, too! It’s very common to start this way. I was putting every flavor in at its solo flavor upper limit.

I can say, though, that concerning yourself with Total Flavor % can be misleading. Especially if you have some weak flavors that are happy in a mix at 8%+. Learning your flavors’ sweet spots in different applications trumps Total Flavor worries. Just food for thought.

4 Likes

I started single flavor test last week doing like 5 at a time so I don’t have several going at one time.should have started that along time ago.

4 Likes

Oh I’ll still get some flavors there.have u trued the new ripe strawberry yet.I loved the old one.

4 Likes

I have not , i use a lot of FA red touch , JF sweet straw , RFSC strawberry milkshake and their strawberry , the other ones i dable with are JF harvest and INW shisha … I have a tiny bit of RIpe left and will probably never re order …I habe many more but those are the ones i like the most oh and Alpine Strawberry lol

3 Likes

I hear a lot of good things about jungle flavors and shisha.

2 Likes

The tpa ripe u have to use at a high percentage and it disappears quick in the mix.im looking for something I cane use at a low percentage and taste good for a while.

3 Likes

That cheese cake is really good man but I did change some percentages I like sweeter stuff thanks man.

2 Likes

I would suggest Strawberry by Real Flavors Super Concentrate. You can use it at low percentages and its terrific, imo. I love mixing it at around 1% with 3 or 4% blueberry flavor west for a sweet berry mix. Just the two of them then add some type of vanillas and some type of bakery, like a waffle or donut.

5 Likes

This is why i like the red touch and suprisingly the RFSC strawberries they are good and have seemed to hold up

2 Likes

@Johncox245

I’d have to second this one after seeing your stash. Im missing the LMP myself but heard nothing but good stuff. The other 2 flavors seem perfect for it.

3 Likes

I’ll mix it up tomorrow so it can start stepping

4 Likes

Here’s a good one that’s easy to make 20%Flavor West’s natural mango,20%flavor West’s Greek yogurt,2-3%sweetener,6%nic,60/40vg,pg put it in hot water for a couple of minutes, shake for a couple of minutes,put it in a dark cool place for 3 days and your good to go.

1 Like

40% flavour I think maybe a little much for some folks but if you like it you like it

4 Likes

The nat mango burns clean ,at that percentage you can back off the sweetener. F West flavorings suggested% is 15-20%

1 Like

make sure you use point .25% biscuit not 25% stuff is strong
you can use it up to 1% if you really dig it. Get some FA lemon sicily to add to lemon meringue pie and get CAP NY cheesecake, since you seem to really like cheesecakes.
The lemon pie recipe should be pretty good though

1 Like

I just mixed this recipe a few minutes ago, and the shake and vape test is not bad at all! Every flavor is in your stash, give it a try if it sounds good to you and lmk what you think of it.

Right away I’m getting creamy cheesecake which will only get better with a little bit of steeping, a soft cinnamon and slightly gooey buttery crust from the cinnamon sugar cookie, topped with a nice mellow peanut butter. I can see myself finishing this up fast, even though it’s still fresh. I’ll probably mix another bottle to set away and test in a few weeks.

Anyway, I hope that’s helpful! :grinning:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2963224/Cinna-Nutter+Cheesecake

1 Like

Looks nice but is an example of discussion too Recipe Post/Release Times Whatever reason you have to release it to the public seems fine in your case appearing to understand what may happen to it over time and aren’t repeatedly doing it. Hopefully i can beat others that can be less polite about pointing this out and in case you do not know how to share privately Share private recipes and other small things

2 Likes

That’s fair, the reason I made it public was simply because it’s good as a shake and vape. Which I posted in the notes section. Sometimes you want something that’s good right away! Maybe I’ll take this to that other thread. :wink:

2 Likes

John, the truth of the matter is that you need to find your flavor profile and hone in on it. Not one of us has your taste buds. Have you tried making single flavor samples i.e. 5ml’s and trying those separately. Then you can get an idea of how those taste separately. Then try combining two of the liked similar flavors. Then try 3 all in 5 mil samples. Don’t use nic and try to just establish your flavor profile. Also when just starting it always wise to have a standby B&M mix so you do not think it is worthless and go back to cigs. Just some minor steps to try and hone in on your newly found craft.

3 Likes