Cannabis Cappuccino

Udklip
What the f…

1 Like

Well that sucks… :confused:

But this was with UPS Worlwide Express, they’re 2nd most expensive/fastest option… :astonished:
So i asked if he could give me UPS Worldwide Expedited instead, which is 2-3 days slower and hopefully cheaper, haven’t gotten a reply yet. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What the F indeed! For that price it better be a damn good flavor.

Thanks. I couldn’t find it at the usual haunts so I’ll order direct. I can’t complain about shipping after seeing what it’s going to cost @Nco

2 Likes

The 10ml ‘sample’ is $3,20 and the 4oz is $7,80.
Just get the 4oz and pay the $10 shipping charge. Lol :smile:
Spoiled brat.

Oh I’ll get the 4oz for sure. What’s strange is on mobile I can try all day long but I’m unable to select a size. Perhaps I’ll have to change my browser or boot up a damn computer.

It’s kind of strange that I’d want a cannabis flavor but I think it’d compliment the CBD. I have to say I’m glad I opened this thread because I thought TPA Mary Jane was the only one out there. After reading reviews on that one a couple of months ago I decided to pass. Cut grass just didn’t sound good lol.

lol. I can’t complain at all compared to your $60 bottle of flavoring that you may not even like lol

1 Like

Sorry mate, i got carried away with plums.

This is the second time i see you mention cannabis, would compliment cbd.
What cbd are we talking about here? Cbd from cannabis is tasteless? :upside_down_face:

The isolate I have has added terpenes so the finished liquid has a distinct flavor. Alpha pinene and linalool are dominant so its got a light pine flavor with a more noticeable lavender vanilla flavor. I think it’d be an interesting combination.

You’re right though the CBD itself is basically tasteless. What I want to do is find some strain specific terpene profiles to add to the CBD. I think adding the Amsterdam flavor will take things to the next level. I haven’t indulged in the greenery in many many years but I always liked the taste of some quality herb.

1 Like

@Ryuk

Flavorah Yakima Hops

1 Like

Still Flavorah Yakima Hops

Me too. By my aunt who was also my 1st grade teacher. In front of the whole class.

1 Like

I would like to try such a cappuccino, however the whole flavor of coffee is an art, a science, it can be full without any so-called toppings. My friend has once ordered red kratom and decided to add it to my coffee, I didn’t know that there is something I need to be afraid of, so I just drank the whole mug.
The effect was pretty relaxing, I didn’t know what was happening to me, I just decided to go to bed and get some sleep. Nothing really special or extraordinary! Also, there were no consequences. When my friend told me about this little “secret”, I realized that the remedy for my arthritis pains has been finally found:)

2 Likes