Cannabis Cappuccino

You know, it might! I don’t do chocolate vapes though… all I get from them is dusty- chalk ickiness. :laughing:
Then again, I don’t do coffee vapes either yet here I am… Lmao

2 Likes

I’m sure the key to mixing with marijuana is bold flavors, something that can stand up against the cannabis.
So coffee, chocolate, alcohols like brandy and rum. I think if you combined it with a very floral raspberry for example it would get too weird and floral. But it would most likely play very well with a sweet raspberry! :slightly_smiling_face:
But still, i say this without ever having tried marijuana in flavoring form. So i could be full of shit.

2 Likes

I think it would blend well with blueberry! And probably other fruits too. Actually mango might be nice.
Mango, rum, and weed… Hmmm :thinking:

3 Likes

Ok I have a recipe that’s exactly that…:joy:

Its suuuuper weird. Tastes a bit like soap…

2 Likes

Sounds like a killer combo to be honest.

Mango papaya + cannabis doesn’t sound bad either…

1 Like

Is it at least good tasting soap? Lmao

1 Like

Oh totally! Fruity floral soap. I wish the soap my mom used to wash my mouth out with when I was a foul-mouthed little kid would have been this instead of Irish Springs!
Aaand I have a bottle that is from last June… I’m vaping that now. Look what you made me do!

1 Like

You actually got your mouth washed with soap?.. Shit lmao… I once tried to eat soap. I know what it tastes like.

1 Like

Fuck yeah I did. Blech…

3 Likes

I may have to get my hands on a cannabis flavor or two and some individual terpenes to mix with my Cbd. I will say JACBD’s calm blend is quite a nice lavender vanilla.

I did a couple of times until I started requesting Irish spring. It was then my mom thought it didn’t phase me so she didn’t bother.

2 Likes

Did you test it?!
Or are you going to let it steep for a bit?

Udklip

I didn’t test it yet, I’ll try that one today and then throw it in the steep box till next week. :+1:

1 Like

Nice! :slightly_smiling_face:
I wrote an email to Euroflavor begging them to ship me a 4oz of Amsterdam…

1 Like

With the recipes you already tried, would you know it was cannabis used for the green note if you didn’t know it?

@VapeyMama dumb question, do you know of anywhere that sells Amsterdam in the US besides the euroflavors website? I’d like to add it to a normal flavor order because shipping costs are almost double the price of the sample bottle lol. So at minimum $10 for 10ml!

Only if I tried really hard to taste it.

1 Like

I don’t, I’m sorry! I got mine as a free sample to test.

!!!

1 Like

Didn’t think they were actually gonna reply!!

:sweat_smile:

1 Like