Changing the name of our company, looking for suggestions and comments

I’d change it to New World Odor!

You could totally go off the deep end with juice names: HAARP Sauce, Trilateral, Bilderberg-just name the juices after all the wacky conspiracy theories!

6 Likes

Keep your name but maximize your flavor names focus on the labels over your company logo. You can still names juices like “Crick Water” or “Quarter Moon Shine” or “Thump Keg” or “Rheumatiz Medicine” :wink:

3 Likes

I agree with @BoDarc on keeping your company name. It’s perfectly fine. I think unusual and unique names and labels for the juices will catch people’s eye. I know it does mine.
And yeah I got the reference. I have a few friends that love Cannibal Corpse. I like metal too so I can appreciate a juice with that name. Never saw them live but I did see CG. I’ve never seen a guy who could growl and squeal like a pig for that long. It was intense and fun. :crazy_face:
And if you ever make a Chelsea Grin juice I’d suggest using blood orange. xD

2 Likes

It would definitely have to be a intense flavor, just to give it that correct respect. Love both bands. That is one good thing about Pandora (at least if you have an account, or can tolerate the commercials, I personally can’t.) you get exposed to little known bands that are starting out, then you can follow them up through their careers. I’ve had a Pandora account since it started, so it’s pretty defined as to what kind of music I want.
Another person was looking to do a tribute juice to Mastodon. Luckily I listen to their music, too. Still haven’t found the right mix of flavors for the song. It has to be edgy and have a good flavor profile.
Blood orange might be a good one for most tribute juices, at least the good metal kind. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah I love my Pandora and how you can tweak it to your likes. Mine are pretty diverse depending on my mood. Found a lot of new bands there. I hate the commercials too.
And you are right. Those bands need intense flavors for sure. Let me know if you come up with any. I’d love to buy a few bottles from you. :heart:

3 Likes

Taint Teaser! Baaaahhhhhaaaa!:joy:

:joy:

3 Likes

@R113 I will make a juice just for that name! It’ll fit in nicely with DDD on the gag line. :rofl:
Much appreciated @Mew.
I’m pretty diverse on my music, too. Some days it’s a Dying Fetus day, then others it’s a Wumpscut day, then on a mellow day it be Celldweller or Constance Denby. Never know what the mood will call for, but it will NEVER call for any type of country music. I grew up in the blue grass capital and anything related to it is just too much for me.
If you met me on the street you would think, now there goes a hillbilly, but I listen to metal, mostly, rarely hit up the old still, drive like a manic (my wife’s words. I prefer to call it offensive driving), live in a predominantly Christian area but I practice Buddhism, have pretty open minded views, as opposed to the area I live in. Yup, I try to be the biggest conundrum I can possibly be. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yeah I moved from the city to cows and corn country as a preteen and most here listened to country. I had to be the rebel and stick with my rock. I never was one to go along with the crowd anyway.
Oh and if you make some of that taint teaser juice… I’ll pass. :rofl:

6 Likes

It will probably involve some eucalyptus! It sounds like a good flavor, until you try to vape it. At certain percentages it will have you feeling like you just got tear gassed (went through that in boot camp, so I had a little background to base it on :rofl:)
That DDD will be the most horrific vape imaginable. I’m thinking whistorshire sauce and hot chili married with a smokey hickory. That should put most off.
Of course we would only sell maybe a bottle or two of it, ever, but I like having a good gag gift ready at all times. I tend to go to the dark side with my humor. Eat my free cookies and sit back to watch my victim squirm and squeal. Mwhaha! :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Hell who am I kidding? I’ll try anything once, twice if I like it and three times to make sure. xD
And who doesn’t like a good gag gift. Do what you do Flavologist. :+1:

5 Likes

:joy: the dying fetus! Omg what a great thread.

3 Likes

Try anything? Really now. I’ll have to consult @Cutlass92 about this as I’m sure he will be interested

5 Likes

Why, does he quote Mae West too? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

He very well may have some off the wall ideas

4 Likes

Just wait till we have a Midwest meet up! We can try all kinds of things! :wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

4 Likes

When have I ever quoted Mae West?

4 Likes

Beats me… I was just trying to find out your interests. :smirk:

4 Likes

Hey all you have to do is ask! I’m and open book!

2 Likes

Obviously since @R113 knows all about them. :rofl:

4 Likes