Charlie Noble's PB Cereal

??? do you mean from the spray can ??? i thought of doing that but there is something about aerosol can lol

1 Like

Yes. The blog CN posted said just get it at the drugstore and that is the only way it comes at the rite aid I went to. Aerosol is just used to push/spray it out of the can on to a wound. At the percents used in the recipe the 30ml I sprayed out will last me a lifetime and the other 180ml left in the can went in the medicine cabinet to be used as intended.

2 Likes

yes exactly where i went , great idea ty

1 Like

this recipe smells pretty good PB IS strong ill let steep for 2 weeks then ill test

2 Likes

yeah mine smells delicious, finding it difficult to forget it for a few weeks lol

2 Likes

mine is waiting for a few more ingredients, being delivered to my work tomorrow ā€¦ My bloody day off !
Sigh ! Saturday is Mixing day !

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna get a load done this weekend, Iā€™ve ran out of everything, got a ruck more flavours coming this week though :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ve ordered tfa popcorn, gonna have a play,
plus I have had a request for 500ml Orsum Apples 3.142, so need to crack on with that

3 Likes

500ml!..ooft, big things :thumbsup: I made 6 x 100ml yesterday and stuffed them in a vase, plugged it up for a month, looks like one of them urns from Prometheus :grin: your Vanana is in there, sold all of it and donā€™t even have any for me :disappointed: I really need to start doing more 500ml bottles thatā€™s a really good shout :ok_hand:

2 Likes

o giver of gifs. lmao it shiuld be o taker of gifs

3 Likes

I givethā€¦and I taketh away :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

i need to take you to vegas bro

4 Likes

did you just ask me on a dateā€¦?

coz seriouslyā€¦hell of a first date man

10 Likes

Bwahahaha !
What happens in Vegas stays in vegas

8 Likes

Aww, you guys make a cute couple. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

hey Iā€™m not sayin noā€¦I mean itā€™s Vegasā€¦:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I hear they give away free booze thereā€¦ Can I come too?? :grin:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been! they do!..although Iā€™m fairly certain they have a ā€˜VapeyMamaā€™ clause where if they see you land they are allowed to closeā€¦
Only time it ever happensā€¦

Everā€¦

5 Likes

yes but dutch anytime

3 Likes

Cheap bastardā€¦:disappointed:

4 Likes