Cheers All!

Gangsta…

Style.

5 Likes

Double deuce, Colorado mag, hotel towel, green bic lighter…where da weed at homie?

6 Likes

Is it a smack session more like, towel? Aww they were the days, young and invincible. Now I just get excited when I end up in hospital and there’s a chance of some morphine. Geez, where’s the crack! Good clean family fun

3 Likes

Done…

6 Likes

Cheers to the ELR clan :beers: Here’s to a great weekend for all!

5 Likes

Okie Dokie…I guess I’m the only one drinking this weekend lol. Cheers to the ELR family on this wonderful Saturday night. :beer:

5 Likes

Have a good Weekend All!

Cheers!

7 Likes

Here’s to all the guys and gals who had to shovel and plow through the snow today :beers:

6 Likes

Have a Great weekend all! Stay safe!

2 Of 20… :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh no, is it this kind of friyay again :smile:

4 Likes

The best Fridays are “Friyays”!

4 Likes

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to the Irish ELR members! and for the rest of us…well it’s Friday! or as @Grubby and @anon60225325 call it…Friyay! :laughing:

P.S…please do’t give me grief about the Jameson. lol

6 Likes

Friiiiiiiday! Cheers all, have a great weekend and stay safe!

Jim Beam and Coke… Rhodonite + Nautilus… :yum:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Salud everyone…hope this weekend kicks booty for you :boom:

6 Likes

How do you like that Banshee?

2 Likes

That one is actually the Tattoo. The single 18650 model. I have the Banshees too. I really like them. Great hand feel and performance. Only con for me on the Banshees is the battery door. With the batteries loaded it is a pain to fully lock close. But that is just on one of them.

Oh yeah, I can tell now…guess I was paying more attention to the cerveza…Modelo es supremo

1 Like

Hahahahaha!! You have been missed uncle Ozo!

2 Likes

Haha, how much you get paid to say that?

Weird, is it with more than one (same) pair of batteries?

1 Like