Cheers All!

Working on killing off what’s left of a couple old pints in the cabinet: Jameson Irish and Tito’s Vodka. Planning to order a case of 6 x 750ML Evan Williams 100 proof Bottled In Bond this week to stock up for the coming winter months.

lol not sure what is happening with the scaling on that preview but it looks OK if you click it. I guess it is because I cropped it with snagit before uploading to imgur.

3 Likes

Stocking up for the winter.

5 Likes

Happy weekend everyone :wink::ok_hand:

Beer n a vape check :yum:

3 Likes

Whiskey Sour
2 oz Ezra Brooks 90 Proof Bourbon
¾ oz fresh lemon juice
1 tsp simple syrup
Orange and/or Lemon
Maraschino cherry
Directions:
Shake the whiskey, lemon juice, and simple syrup with ice. Strain over ice into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with an orange and/or lemon slice and a maraschino cherry.

3 Likes

neat, always neat unless its hot out then a single cube of ice or I keep a bottle in the fridge for a chilled neat pour

2 Likes

Neat almost always for me also…but this ‘Sour’ is good for the sheilas.
I like me some Ezra [but there are so , so many…]

1 Like

Evan Williams Bottled In Bond and some Bust-A-Nut tonight, what a great combo. Happy Turkey Day

3 Likes

Just some 11yr old bourbon made about 2mi up the road…made with pineapple and hazelnuts.
Sharing it with some @Alisa Hazelnut Cake on both a DB160 and a P3 Provari.

2 Likes

Happy Saturday night ELR Family…Salud! :beers: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s Saturday already?

2 Likes

You just made me check the calendar… :joy:

1 Like

huh? what???

2 Likes

oh cmon that’s so easy to understand …:laughing:

9 Likes

My wife loves that baileys!!

1 Like

I don’t know if I have ever had baileys but got a couple fifths of bourbon cream here for the winter. Just ordered a 6 pack of evan williams bottled in bond 100 proof to pick up next Thursday. Cabinet is getting low on straight bourbon. All out of Vodka too. Need to find something to replace the bottle of Valentine’s I finished off this week that is cheaper but equally smooth, which may be easier said than done… that Valentine’s Vodka is some good stuff (award winning and made 5 or 10 miles from my place).

1 Like

We have matching bottles! :yum:

1 Like

I prefer the EB Bourbon Cream
Spouse likes the 25 proof, I put a shot in mine’’’'
EB BIB, maybe another, and especially some home-grown, backyard stuff.

I have a bottle of Ezra Brooks and Buffalo Trace. The BT is really good (first I have ever had it) but I haven’t opened the EB yet to compare.

1 Like