Coil Building show offs!

Hell yeah!

Haven’t got there yet…lol
I’m planning on wrapping it up today. Don’t worry I promise I’ll post pictures of them! Unless I fuck it up somehow, in which case I’ll post a picture of me crying… :joy:

5 Likes

I used to want to do fancy looking coils. But the effort quickly outweighed the benefits and I eventually settled on easy-bake FC’s. Even doing it only every few months was too annoying for me.

Looking forward to seeing the results, hopefully not tear-soaked.

3 Likes

:laughing: Well Vapey! Someone’s certainly excited and anxiously awaiting your next “unveil”! :grinning:

1 Like

Its about to happen… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I enjoy seeing the accomplishments of fellow vapers. And if it’s an especially attractive fellow vaper, bonus. I’m not dead yet, sue me! :wink:

5 Likes

Aww makin me blush over here… :blush:

4 Likes

THE SUSPENSE!
I just cant…

5 Likes

Alrighty, here they are! Ohmed out at .18ohms each, comes to .36 on the modfather. 4 mm ID, 5 wraps. Slathered them up in Buttered Naughty Girl and I’m very pleased!

19 Likes

Looks great! What is this Buttered Naughy Girl that you speak of?

2 Likes

Diketone heaven. :wink:

5 Likes

Now that, sounds good. Too bad I am a noob with 4 flavors. 2 of them have the triangles though, I had to beg the shop guy to hold on to the CAP vc v1 that I need to make my 2 flavor adv, I didnt even want to try v2.

Bring the diketones! They taste good!

4 Likes

I’m sure you’ve never heard that before. No worries, I hear it all the time too.

You sure you wrote that right? Sounds back’ds. You’d be halving them in parallel…

1 Like

Looks good though!

1 Like

Yep, the modfather is a series deck, so it doubles the resistance rather than halving it. Its fuckin great for builds like this!

4 Likes

Cool, didn’t realize it could swing both ways. By the way I loathe correcting people so that wasn’t my intention; sanity check on my part.

4 Likes

Haha no worries dude. :wink:

1 Like

It’s a 30mm deck too, right? That’s some kinda surface area on that coil lol I love seeing cool coils that aren’t the same old Clapton/alien/staple variations, especially in stainless steel!

2 Likes

Yep! 30mm, nice and girthy. :wink:

3 Likes

Once I got my first 30mm atty, I knew I’d never go back. The Iron Maiden, Big Buddha, and Budda v3 (no relation) are all great performers in their respective duties.

2 Likes

Wow! That’s sharp. Almost a shame to vape with it and get it all gunked up. Way beyond my skill level for sure. Impressive!

5 Likes