Coil Building show offs!

I feel like I have just moved to France after having 2 french lessons …
I pick up the odd word but…
no idea… :laughing:

5 Likes

1 You have to select the 2 words that correspond to 3 of the things that are recommended 4 the type of coil that 5 of us might be able to make 6 of if we had 7 hands and 8 hours, 9 hands would guarantee 10!

4 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Wait, that’s too much math!

5 Likes

Look for

PRESTINE BUILDS on YouTube.

It’s a builder by the name m.terk from Instagram.

He shows you how to Clapton using swivels, how to reverse the drill to decore your Clapton easier.

It’s this reversing of the drill that you do in order to create the staggered fused Clapton.

The only difference is that you don’t Clapton the whole core wire only half of it.

5 Likes

thanks man I’ll give it a gander :wink::+1:

1 Like

The Infamous M.Terk Alien Coils… :smile:

That would be the very same.

He also has tutorials on there too for some builds.

1 Like

Super Knowledgable guy like yourself, Coil Innovators…

For stacking ribbon, don’t start the stack at an end, causes mass frustration. Once you pick them up, line up one end so that they’re all about the same length, then head down to the middle, stack them there. Wrap the guides from there, head to the ends, and Bob’s your Uncle.

2 Likes

thanks man :+1: much appreciate, …I’m really drunk so I wont remember sayin this but…totally appreciate your help man :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

2 Likes

This guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtQzIf6vYBhY-YPo9qvYAWA/videos truly makes some amazing coils for sure. A must see for anyone.

1 Like

I’ve watched his building techniques and dudes on a higher cloud then me. I’m light years away from his skill level. So yes I’m jealous as heck.:triumph:

Finally got a vape able
28 gauge Kanthal 3-wire twisted core with 32 gauge Stainless Steal helix wrap 3- wires on 20 ID, .13 ohms.
9 wraps on the BOREAS vaping @87watts

So happy happy happy…

14 Likes

Nice work sir! :+1:

3 Likes

No problem sir. Have at it and don’t be afraid to throw some away. It’s the only way you’re going to learn what works for you. My framed staples are now selling at my LVS and they’re on fire.

2 Likes

My first attempt at making Clapton’s. 26g k1 core 32g k1 wrap

Second Clapton attempt. ss316L 26g core 32g wrap.

Third Clapton attempt. SS316L fused 26g x2 core 32g wrap.

17 Likes

dude :clap::+1::ok_hand::grin: nice work sir.

2 Likes

Nicely done bro :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Nicely done!

2 Likes