Coil Building show offs!

cool I never heard of elegomall i’ll have to get an account for sure, which I didn’t notice that part until I came back. I think whoever created the daedalus really put some thought into it. I love the spring that goes on the wire where you tighten the nut, that part was very smart

I buy a heap of stuff off them they have excellent prices - but most people look at their prices without creating an account it is almost 60% difference on most things.

do you do wholesale? I was reading some of the reviews for the daedalus and it looks like most of them are reviews they wrote, not having a grasp of the english language, lol. But I think it is for sure worth 29 bones I’ll have to get it. thanks

1 Like

I don’t sell wholesale but elego is a wholesale site you will get wholesale prices when you sign up. There are tiers so the price you get may be a little more than that but not much.

nice prices but their shipping is way higher than anyone else over there :confounded:

Ya it can be. I usually get items shipped byt yt express 4 of the Daedalus would cost me $22 shipping if I add 2 mods in the price goes up a bunch so it all depends on what you are ordering and where it is going I guess.

1 Like

Im gonna have to check out elegomall too. Im a big cheapskate so when i see good deals i jump. Usually i shop at efun but after seeing that malicious software warning posted above it made me a little worrisome. One thing i do like about efun is their clones are some of the best I’ve seen

1 Like

May drill isn’t that great which might be the problem. Might shell out for a decent model with a few more settings. Great idea however on using the last bit of battery juice to produce a slower speed too.

ya I noticed that too, but it may be worth it.
@woftam how long does it normally take to arrive? like 9 to 14 day’s?

1 Like

You guys have revived the fuck outta this thread! And the camaraderie I’m seeing is so very enlightening! Hats off to all of you! Love love love this Fam!

5 Likes

This thread is really coming along nicely everyone.

Well done.

Here’s a simple coil I put together the other day just too see what ohm’s it would come out to.

Single coil 0.06ohms.

26gN80 frames
18ply .4n80
Fused in 38gN80
4 wrap 3mm.

13 Likes

Damn son thats nice. That color shot is money

2 Likes

How’s the thumb coming along Rob?..healing nicely I hope :wink: :thumbsup:…sorry…prob should’nt use the thumbs up emoji :confused:

1 Like

I been playing with a new photo app. You can do some sweet ass edits with it. Heres a Tsuka coil I made using .4 rbbon and 3 cores of 26g n80

7 Likes

Lololololololololol
That’s some funny shit, lol
Recovery is going very well…the pain is almost obsolete, unbelievably!
Still stuck in this fucking cast for who knows how long!
Thanks for asking, brother!

Your package should be there pretty soon…please lemme know!

5 Likes

Of course I will brother :wink: missed the old girl something severe, I’ll be sending your package this weekend too man :wink: glad your on the up :+1:…lol…I mean erm… :point_right:

6 Likes

They have always shipped all of my orders within 24hrs (aside from preorders obviously) If I need something urgently and choose dhl I get it within a week to Au. Yt express is a litle slower to me here and generally takes about 10 - 16 days. I have had a couple of things that have taken longer but not by much.

18? Damn and with n80 nice. must of been a bi!@h to wrap. I agree with @SignMan the color shots are awesome. I cant get a color shot to save my life. Been thinking about getting one of those photo box thingamajiggers

1 Like

That is one majestic beard

1 Like

As a cheap way to help with lighting. I use white stiff paper bags that I keep from shopping. The stiff ones that sort of fold out I use them to bounce the light around I can then fold them up and store away.

1 Like