Comment after nickname?

Thanks for all the laughs everyone. Fun thread :smiley:

2 Likes

@JoJo can you magically make the empty space next to my name say ALIEN!

3 Likes

@JoJo I think you are magic! I tried doing that for a week and nothing, then there you go. Lets see you add a ! to it, then I will know for sure your magic.

1 Like

Well now youā€™re just askin too much! :stuck_out_tongue: Didnā€™t realize you wanted the ! too. LoL.

2 Likes

The Force is strong with her

4 Likes

Awesome! can I get a raise at work? no wait is this like a djinni, do I just get 3 wishes? can I ask for 3 more wishes? Wish I didnā€™t ask for a raise now, wish I could think of something good to wish forā€¦

5 Likes

Wellā€¦thanks for playing!

Donā€™t forget the DEA we wouldnā€™t want to leave them out!:sunglasses:

2 Likes

I knew I was forgetting someoneā€¦

Howā€™d I miss the DEAā€¦? Theyā€™re the biggest shit-birds in the bunchā€¦

They catch ya with a little weed and theyā€™ll seize your car, house, bank accountā€¦ Hell! Theyā€™ll take ya Mamaā€™s teeth if they got gold in 'em!

Dirty sumbichizā€¦grumbleā€¦grumbleā€¦sumptinā€™erā€™otherā€¦

ā€¦what were we just talkinā€™ bout? Oh yea! Nicksā€™ name 'er somethingā€¦ I think itā€™s Bobā€¦?

5 Likes

Can I please have ā€˜old noobā€™

1 Like

Thatā€™s up to old noob. lmao

@Volition You have to know the magic phrase,

Let me try requesting that change.
Hail the GODS of the forum we call upon you and request your services, will you add something like ā€œOLD Noobā€ as a tag on Volitionā€™s name ? PLEASE :slight_smile:
do uou see the magic word? -----------^^^^^ all caps

@JoJo

3 Likes

I think Iā€™m too old & too new at this stuff for this mumbo jumboā€¦kids today. Least they seem to be on my side, this kind of trickery brings out my prejudices. I think Iā€™ll f$&k with them.

7 Likes

No silly, just tag the person who performs the magic. That Todayā€™s Kid is @JoJo ā€¦@Volition? you still want ā€œold noobā€? Oops sorry @CosmicTruth didnā€™t see that down at the bottom. Last night on IRC she mentioned seeing family todayā€¦patience

3 Likes

hehehe [Jeopardy voice] ā€œThings Old Noobs would say for $200 Alexā€¦ā€

4 Likes
2 Likes

Guess which noob found giphy?

3 Likes

Yall are too funny. :stuck_out_tongue: Done and done.

4 Likes

@JoJo We aims to please you aim too please. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Read that somewhere. lmao :smile:

3 Likes

I wrote that on the bathroom wall in an Albuquerque Waffle House!

3 Likes