Comment after nickname?

That was it.

3 Likes
1 Like

@Volition I truly think that you should have gone with middle aged noob, when you get a beard like this then you can say old

2 Likes

Yes I know most of it is vapor. But notice that itā€™s real hard to tell where the beard ends and the vapor starts. :wink:

1 Like

Old leaves plenty of room! Ok letā€™s start
ancient, pre-historic, victorian, bronze-age,

Take your pick! Wise bearded stone-age puff g-dog. Represent.

I was just saying you look to young to call yourself old. but then my wifey says that about me unless of course Iā€™m doing something I shouldnā€™t be then she can let me know ā€œyouā€™re too old to be doing thatā€

2 Likes

I understood. Iā€™m a lot older than I look. But the gap is closing. Aaaaahhhhhh!!

And here, itā€™s always been said ā€œI was born oldā€.

To which I never disagreed. I rarely had use (understanding) for folks my own age, and even as far far back as middle school, I remember preferring to hang around folks in HS. Once graduated, I preferred being around folks 10-15yrs my senior.

What can I say, other than ā€œguiltyā€ as well. lol

1 Like
2 Likes

giphy addiction - acknowledged

1 Like

Props for refā€™ing Suicidal Tendencies lyrics. Better nate than lever, eh?

5 Likes

Hehe, Iā€™m surprised that anyone would have noticed thatā€¦

Good catch man :wink:

2 Likes

lol i skimmed right over that, that was my fave ST song in my younger years

1 Like

Hehe, itā€™s a good one. Hard to pick a favorite butā€¦ gun to my headā€¦ Iā€™d have to go with either suicidal failure or institutionalized :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

hehe, yeah I spoke too soonā€¦ hard to argue against institutionalized. I had a lot of ST faves back in my punk/acid days. I got 14 albums in my digital library dating back to 1983 and saw them play with Mike Muirā€™s alter ego Infectious Grooves in Detroit (Cobo Hall IIRC).

4 Likes

The plague that makes your booty moveā€¦ Remember ā€œYou lie and your breath stinksā€ :sunglasses:

1 Like

All I wanted was a Pepsi :confounded:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s why yo mamaā€™s teeth got gold in em! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Obviously a Coke fan hereā€¦)

Huge fan of ST. Personally for old school, I prefer Possessed to Skate. For newer stuff, I still love You canā€™t bring me down!

Who the hell you callinā€™ crazy?!!? You wouldnā€™t know crazy if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch!

6 Likes

Hi @JoJo if I may, could I have ā€œBigelowā€ as the tag after my name please. Thanks in Advance :heart:

8 Likes

ive been curious are you a fan of wrestling or just bam bam

2 Likes