Crazy vape trick skills

Let me just leave this here this guy is my hero.

26 Likes

I think for once, I can safely say, I have NEVER witnessed vaping skills such as these.

11 Likes

hes on fire

9 Likes

Thats about my skill level … that shit aint easy !

11 Likes

Matter of fact, I was SO blown away by this outright dastardly display of vaping mad skills, I’m dropping the Mega +1 on this thread !!!

10 Likes

He is my roll model. I wish my vape tricks were even half as fucking stellar as his!

11 Likes

Every once in a while, I’ll go to show the 13 year old my awesome trick skills. I usually end up just spitting all over my own face as he says, “real cool, Mom. Real cool.”

11 Likes

I can testify to this! Because we never ever try to out vape trick each other!:rofl:

8 Likes

you’re unfair @woftam

title says… "Mad Vape Skills"
did anyone said that his name isn’t mad? Νο… :stuck_out_tongue:

guys this is “Mad” and these are his vaping skills :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

@Molly_Mcghee Kids are tough these days … :):sunglasses:

3 Likes

6 Likes

My personal vaping tricks include:

1. Exhaling slowly onto a table.
  2. Sometimes making a tornado with said vape cloud
  3. Ninja (my favorite). Blowing cloud and running away.
10 Likes

@Brandolf i can agree with this lol that’s about as far as it goes for me too lol

5 Likes

You two have me beat. :laughing:
All my “lame old ass” does is enjoy a tasty vape.
(I’ll leave the tricks for the kids. Which is what I was taught some decades ago by some silly rabbit on TV)

6 Likes

That thru the shirt trick looks extremely difficult but ill give it a go! :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

This is inspirational & fenominol…I want to join his Vape Tech school
before I die.

3 Likes

To be honnest he is pretty good,
He does alot more then i ever do :grin:

2 Likes

Be carefull, choke danger !

1 Like

I have several.

1. Blow cloud out as hard as I can.
  2. Slowly exhale in the bathroom stall at work and wave my hands around to dissipate the cloud so I don’t get caught.
  3. Exhale out my nose while sipping a glass of whiskey.
  4. Fluff my shirt out and exhale into it and walk into a room and yell “I AM THE GOD OF HELL FIRE!”.
  5. When someone starts talking about politics, feign interest while nonchalantly blowing cloud into their face.
  6. Get down on all fours and scratch the ground like a bull about to charge, and grunt while exhaling out my nose.
  7. The “Broom Hilda”. When exiting a room, make cartoon noise PERWW! thru a cloud of smoke and throw Bobby pins into the air like they came out of my hair.
  8. Exhale and fart simultaneously and proclaim, “Who said I can’t multi-task?”
  9. Take a deep inhale of my harshest juice, to screw up my vocal chords, and then say, “We threw him off the bridge down by the pier”, like I’m in a witness protection program.
  10. Wait till someone is in the bathroom dropping a deuce, and blow a cloud under the door and yell “FIRE!”

I think that’s most of em.

11 Likes

You have way too much time on your hands.

3 Likes