Crown Subtank by Uwell

I use Shiseido japanese cotton honestly doesnt taste anythin except when i dry out in a plume of fire XD

That happens more often than you think. What you need to keep in mind is the massive amount of coils these manufacturers put out daily. From what I heard approximately 2% wind up bad for one reason or another. This amounts to 100s of thousands when you consider they are producing millions. Think about it…

1 Like

Hey @ringling, I know a little late here but y’all scared me away for awhile with the flutes and piccolos, looked like it was sliding down hill fast hahaha :grin:
I tried that “Cotton Bacon”, still have half pack stuffed away for emergency. Plus I’m a pack rat.
It’s easy to work with, soaks up good, but nasty on the dry hits!!. It’ll bring you too your feet trying to cough it out. JMO but :-1:x2
Oh and the HS “Drill Team” girls?!
Years ago late 80’s. Their bus broke down on desolate mountain pass in Oregon. Clogged fuel filter which I had spare for.
But sure was a bitch swapping it out with all 10 of them, in full dress doing there routine on my right and my wife standing on my left with that “are you kidding me” look, she still smile’s and shakes her head to this day when it comes up.
Oh the good old days

1 Like

Oh boy does that sound like one of those scary Mountain Tales…lol. Hmmm, still have not tried the cotton bacon but a Vape shop near to me that I visit from time to time just plain swears by it. Who knows, maybe only because it’s what is available to them. Of course you’ll push what you have to sell…

PS, didn’t mean to scare you away. We can now see you have a deep seated fear of High School Girls…lol

hahaha, yes, they have no idea how deeply “traumatized” I was, still wake up with night sweats to this day.
LOL you’re crackin me up.
But the Cotton Bacon, it might be worth a try, I was only a couple months into vapin and probably didn’t know the signs of a dry wick. Organic cotton was all the rage then so I just jumped on that wagon.
It’s still around so maybe can’t be all that bad.
BTW nice pic of your Mod and tanks, reading this thread i think a crown tank will be my next purchase.

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: TFV4 Nickel Core Coming Soon

Hey @Pro_Vapes- I know you make your own coils and that so you probably don’t need to do this but I finally just had my somewhat burnt tasting hit at 70w still on my first coil, I dropped down to 60w and its been fine with no issues besides the flavor wasn’t as prominent.
Have you done this soaking trick a lot? And how successful is it? I have it soaking in alcohol right now so I guess I’ll find out, I just know on my single coils this never worked but this fatty crowns I can see a possibility.
Thankfully I have a lot of coils at the moment so it will be no loss but this idea intrigues me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Make sure you use everclear (wood grain alcohol) or vodka even. Make sure any alcohol residue is thoroughly rinsed out. Won’t taste very nice in your vape…

Rubbing alcohol is a no no…

2 Likes

Yeah I have it in vodka, the same alcohol I use for cleaning my bottles etc. Should I twist a paper towel down between the “shaft”/Coil to gentle rub loose all the caramelization? Keep in mind I’m only doing this to experiment not because I need a coil.
I thought about doing this ages ago with my little BVCs cause I figured, well, it’s only the gunk on the coils so if I clean that…but then I read an article saying it doesnt work(on those coils)
So I don’t see why it wouldn’t on the crown’s, these bastards are huge! Even if I only get another week out of them, it would be cool

1 Like

I have always said in the past not to try to clean coils, they never work the same again. These Large Coils though, might be a different story. I would say no to any extra rubbing, brushing, etc… Best to not take chances cause you really do not know how well they a constructed and could jar something loose…

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the only reason I’m trying it :wink:
Going to take sometime to dry out though with the large amount of cotton they stuffed in these bad boys! I’ll report back when it’s done on how much more I can get out of it

1 Like

I did 2 coils like that and they came clean. I’m using the recycled SS coil in one of my tanks now.

3 Likes

Nice! That’s good to know! Thanks a lot PV!

1 Like

Fasttech got the Crown in stock if anyone is interested.

Authentic Uwell Crown Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer $24.21

3 Likes

Wow that’s the best price I’ve seen! May need a second :wink:
Wish it was packaged with either the TC or .25 coils though but oh well no matter thanks jo!

1 Like

That is cheap. I ordered one. They don’t have the RBA-section though, so I gotta find that elsewhere…

1 Like
2 Likes

http://www.vaporworld.biz/acc/uwell-crown-sub-ohm-tank-rba-coil-1pk/

Here’s a couple places daath

1 Like

I’d like one in the EU, or in China - I’ve found it plenty of places in the US :smile:

@Cloyce that link at vaporworld states it’s “Out of Stock”…